By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I'm a bit surprised in Youkai Watch. I know it's not a full sequel, but those numbers are quite a dip.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
I'm a bit surprised in Youkai Watch. I know it's not a full sequel, but those are quite a dip.

What is Busters supposed to be? I've always been confused because it does seem to be slacking.

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
I'm a bit surprised in Youkai Watch. I know it's not a full sequel, but those are quite a dip.

What is Busters supposed to be? I've always been confused because it does seem to be slacking.

Some fighting spin-off, if I've heard correctly.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
NintendoPie said:

Some fighting spin-off, if I've heard correctly.

Yeah,that's true!:P YW3 is the sequal,we don't have a release date yet,it's to be determined but logically will release later this year,maybe on holidays!:P

EDIT:lIn the west we will get it some time in 2016,early first half I think!:P    HOLIDAY 2015,Am I blind?Lol the trailer shows holiday 2015,how  did I see 2016?WTF!Forgive me for the misinformartion!:P

Hoping for FE Fates to reach 250 points

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Come on Persona. Make it to 100 at least.

Good day overall!
KanColle, Makai Shin and Drum Master are moving.
And I still hope that Persona can reach 110 points.

Ace Attorney! :D Btw, is it doing very bad compared to other Ace Attorneys?
Fire emblem shaping up for a very good last week!

And again the same old LE Versions jumping in and out of the charts. At least it will be the last time for one of them

Maybe Yoshi after FF?

Hi, been lurking sales/forums for who knows how long. COMG! discussion is one of a kind and I'll just thank everyone involved, seriously this thing is like a drug.

I want to see how DMC4: SE points translates to sales, hoping for high ratio.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198