By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Everyone's too occupied to play Splatoon (or looking to find the game in stores) to preorder new games it seems

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Ohh yaaay, FFXIV....again.

I'm ready for that game to leave. It just pops in and out whenever it damn well pleases, and it's not even gaining any points in the process. Beast mode or GTFO. -rant over-

I'm tired of IA/VT and Makai Shin Trillion too.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how Rhythm Heaven + last week is going to be.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
I'm tired of IA/VT and Makai Shin Trillion too.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how Rhythm Heaven + last week is going to be.

Same.

I expect it to end higher than Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii, since that game ended with 54pt and Rhythm Heaven+ is at 44pt with 6 days left.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

SpokenTruth said:
Slarvax said:
Oh man. What could we do now?

Perhaps we could play video games.

Nonsense. Stop making up lies. Video games can't be played since 1983.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

What are these "video games" you guys speak of?

Around the Network

The lack of points for FE If is concerning... : ( Come on...! At leat Rhythm Heaven is getting points.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Skullwaker said:
Ohh yaaay, FFXIV....again.

I'm ready for that game to leave. It just pops in and out whenever it damn well pleases, and it's not even gaining any points in the process. Beast mode or GTFO. -rant over-

Kind of a meh day overall. Rhythm Heaven and Dragon Ball did good.

That special edition is super limited and super expensive. It will not be moving.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
That special edition is super limited and super expensive. It will not be moving.

I know. ;( But even the regular version has barely budged since it charted. I really thought it would do better.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Japan's too busy not caring about Dragon Quest X to care about Final Fantasy XIV.

Skullwaker said:
outlawauron said:

I know. ;( But even the regular version has barely budged since it charted. I really thought it would do better.

I imagine that PC is where most of the preorders are. I would imagine that the more casual players are the ones buying it on console and would be less likely to pre-order.

and you underestimate FF14! It has done very well in Japan and the JP data centers are super active.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.