By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Is Splatoon like the most talked game here in COMG thread this year?

And FE is liking those 3 points that's been getting in the last few days.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Is Splatoon like the most talked game here in COMG thread this year?

A new IP by Nintendo for their biggest console flop that is a co-op focused shooter yet it's actually getting a lot of points...it doesn't surprise me at all that it's the most talked thing recently.

Splatoon is really inking it

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Gammalad said:
Splatoon is really inking it

I guess you could say splatoon is realy ink control right now

tbone51 said:
Boutros said:
You guys are writing your post before even seeing the numbers I bet -.-

Well... Aside from today, your always late. And we know that Splatoon's doing well :p

This is how you foster community and thank someone for doing work.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

Well... Aside from today, your always late. And we know that Splatoon's doing well :p

This is how you foster community and thank someone for doing work.

Thats his job, he doesn't need any thanks. Im not paying him for being late everyday (yes 1 day is everyday, especially when splatoon is getting 9p that day)

Keybladewielder said:
A new IP by Nintendo for their biggest console flop that is a co-op focused shooter yet it's actually getting a lot of points...it doesn't surprise me at all that it's the most talked thing recently.

It's also the game consistently getting the most points each day. Even more than Yo-kai. I think any game that gets this many points, especially on a weekday, deserves mention.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Witcher 3 so dang expensive at $90+. Glad it sold Well.

Skullwaker said:
Keybladewielder said:

It's also the game consistently getting the most points each day. Even more than Yo-kai. I think any game that gets this many points, especially on a weekday, deserves mention.

Well, Yokai gains a lot of points  everyday yet no one talks about it as much as they do with Splatoon.

Another 9? Well splat it, I might actually have to accept that Splatoon will do good.