By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Ryng_Tolu said:
Clyde32 said:
Days like these make me miss Flaming

Fix. :P

I'm not typically one to flame.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

I think he was talking about Kerotan, lol.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Whohoo Splatoon moving this early is a good sign for the game!

And XCX is catching up on DQX! Good day all around!

Btw. hai comg thread! I've been lurking here for a while now, it's one of my favourite threads on here!

Skullwaker said:
Clyde32 said:

I talk about the REAL Kerotan name, FlamingWeazel.

Skullwaker said:
Clyde32 said:

I know what he was talking about.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Days like these make me miss Kerotan.

Yep, I would be enjoying it.... actually no, I might have gotten banned if he was still here.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

fory77 said:

Finally on time.

I like this.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Well... if Xeno X will have other 4 point in the next 3 day, it will be at 73 point... barely better than XenoBlade, but still better. :D
Also, the COMG point don't include the WIi U bundle.. 100,000 first week seem very possible. :D

The pont-sales ratio seems very different right now. didn't xenoblade 3d get like 24 pre orders and had a first week of 57k? XCX will do more than triple the pre orders of XC 3d + it will have a bundle. we are looking at 150k+ if it has the same ratio as XC 3d.

Materia-Blade said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Well... if Xeno X will have other 4 point in the next 3 day, it will be at 73 point... barely better than XenoBlade, but still better. :D
Also, the COMG point don't include the WIi U bundle.. 100,000 first week seem very possible. :D

The pont-sales ratio seems very different right now. didn't xenoblade 3d get like 24 pre orders and had a first week of 57k? XCX will do more than triple the pre orders of XC 3d + it will have a bundle. we are looking at 150k+ if it has the same ratio as XC 3d.

Ok, but if you look XenoBlade, the ratio was around +15% of the point. (1point usually 1,000, 72 point = 72,000 -----> 82,000 ).

I think XenoBlade can be at +20% or +30% of the COMG point... adding other 15,000 / 25,000 of the Wii U bundle, i think it will sell 120,000.

And I still await the day Dai Gyakuten Saiban charts

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.