By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Team Blue full steam ahead!!!

And looks like we gonna have a Wii game leading the pack for one day in a few days... unless Yokai Watch busters overtakes him beforehand.

Around the Network

Well... if Xeno X will have other 4 point in the next 3 day, it will be at 73 point... barely better than XenoBlade, but still better. :D
Also, the COMG point don't include the WIi U bundle.. 100,000 first week seem very possible. :D

Days like these make me miss Kerotan.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Well... if Xeno X will have other 4 point in the next 3 day, it will be at 73 point... barely better than XenoBlade, but still better. :D
Also, the COMG point don't include the WIi U bundle.. 100,000 first week seem very possible. :D

Didn't XC open at around 90k? If so then i think XCX >100k FW is almost guaranteed.

GOOOOOOO TEAM GREEN!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

I'm pretty sure he'd find something else to gloat, like the PS4's sales numbers . . .

You're better off not missing him

fory77 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Didn't XC open at around 90k? If so then i think XCX >100k FW is almost guaranteed.

82,952 according to Media Create... there is a chance for Xeno X > 90,000, but well, i'm go with +100,000. ^^

ktay95 said:
GOOOOOOO TEAM GREEN!!!!!!!

Well, good luck on that one

TheGoldenBoy said:
Clyde32 said:

I'm pretty sure he'd find something else to gloat, like the PS4's sales numbers . . .

You're better off not missing him

True lol. I need to go wash my keyboard off and clear my browsing history. Forget I ever said that.

Clyde32 said:
Days like these make me miss Flaming

Fix. :P