By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Goooo Super Robot!

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Bofferbrauer said:

Yeah, really got empty here

Looks like we could end up with a Wii game leading the charts, even though just for one single day after the release of Puzzle & Dragons. Unless of course the Wii U Version finally decides to push forward and overtake it's ancestor's sales for DQX.

Edit: Anybody knows what's in that FF XIV Limited Edition? Because 16k Yen seems like a ludicrous amount of money just for a game (exept Neo Geo, where this would have been a bargain)

Here.

Wow, even 20k on Amazon. Pretty overpriced imo considering what's actually in the box.

Bofferbrauer said:
Boutros said:
Bofferbrauer said:

Yeah, really got empty here

Looks like we could end up with a Wii game leading the charts, even though just for one single day after the release of Puzzle & Dragons. Unless of course the Wii U Version finally decides to push forward and overtake it's ancestor's sales for DQX.

Edit: Anybody knows what's in that FF XIV Limited Edition? Because 16k Yen seems like a ludicrous amount of money just for a game (exept Neo Geo, where this would have been a bargain)

Here.

Wow, even 20k on Amazon. Pretty overpriced imo considering what's actually in the box.

MSRP is 14800, blame the Amazon marketplace scalpers!

http://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/heavensward/

Not a bad deal if you ask me, considering the figurine included. I've paid more for limited editions.

I wonder what XCX will end up with.

I know Neptunia and Dying Light and DS 2 and "Earth Defense Force" isn't enough to keep up the great sales the PS4 has had, but I hope there's enough small titles releasing to at least keep a decent baseline. 15k +? A man can dream I guess.

The PS4 seems to be healthy. I didn't expect to see many games after the recent releases. The PS4 still need a big game to generate some kind of a long term buzz. Metal Gear is cross-gen so I don't think it will cut it. FF XV is a year away. The Japanese market is slow to adapt in comparison to the craze and hype in the westerner market. Was is always like that ?

Good to see Xenoblade X charting, although I don't see any signs of growth over the first game. Makes me question the future of the franchise. From the looks of things, X is not exactly a cheap project. The game design doesn't seem to appeal to the Japanese gamers. It should do better in the west. World driven games like Skyrim do better there. Japan is all about story driven games and character driven stories.

Around the Network
VXIII said:

The PS4 seems to be healthy. I didn't expect to see many games after the recent releases. The PS4 still need a big game to generate some kind of a long term buzz. Metal Gear is cross-gen so I don't think it will cut it. FF XV is a year away. The Japanese market is slow to adapt in comparison to the craze and hype in the westerner market. Was is always like that ?

Good to see Xenoblade X charting, although I don't see any signs of growth over the first game. Makes me question the future of the franchise. From the looks of things, X is not exactly a cheap project. The game design doesn't seem to appeal to the Japanese gamers. It should do better in the west. World driven games like Skyrim do better there. Japan is all about story driven games and character driven stories.

Seeing the sales of FF Type-O on XB One i dont think MGS going to be a multiplatform is going to be an issue. 

Noobie said:

Seeing the sales of FF Type-O on XB One i dont think MGS going to be a multiplatform is going to be an issue. 

Xbox is not the issue, PS3 is. MGSV is on PS3 as well.

Keep it up, Xenoblade X!

Wow, XCX had the biggest boost out of any title today. Nice! :)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

No spoilers guys.