By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Around the Network

OttoniBastos said:

Would you care to explain what this list is about?

Weekly ranking.  COMG posts daily updates of pre-orders but also weekly updates of sales figures in their stores.  This is the latter.

Keep going Bloodborne, 175+.

BloodBorne at +200,000 first week can happen at this point.

HylianSwordsman said:

Sword Art Online is doing incredbly well. Sales siphoned off by a PS3 version and it's still keeping pace with the last game despite being the third in the series. I remember being very unimpressed by the gameplay I saw of the first game. Has the gameplay improved in the sequels? What's making it sell so much better?

The core gameplay remains the same. The differences in Lost Song compared to Hollow Fragment is that you can fly, there is aerial combat, the combat is faster paced, magic is easier to use, and the UI is more inline with anime ...

As for why it's selling so well, the SAO franchise is huge in Japan ... 

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Check game #20 again, Boutros :P

Wow, nice boost for Theatrhythm Dragon Quest. P&D finally getting some substantial points. Bravely Second needs to get off its ass.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Kresnik said:

OttoniBastos said:

Would you care to explain what this list is about?

Weekly ranking.  COMG posts daily updates of pre-orders but also weekly updates of sales figures in their stores.  This is the latter.

Thanks! So Type-0 sold way more this week than the pre orders were showing?

Kresnik said:

Check game #20 again, Boutros :P

Oh these changes are so sly!

OttoniBastos said:

Thanks! So Type-0 sold way more this week than the pre orders were showing?

As a very, very general rule, weekly sales tend to have a 1: 500 point: sales ratio.  So that 126 points would be like 60-70k I'd guess, though it tends to fluctuate wildly just like with the pre-order chart.