By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Around the Network

DQ10 keep moving(Im looking at the wii u version the wii one can just go away)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

-stares at the Wii U game while drooling- Keep going, keep going, don't you dare stop! (xenoblade you've got 5 days)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
-stares at the Wii U game while drooling- Keep going, keep going, don't you dare stop! (xenoblade you've got 5 days)

Hey at least it still has 40 days left and 26 points so it should get at least 50

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I wonder how high DQX will get. Hopefully Bravely Second is consistent with points from now on.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Dragon Quest X still has a long way to go.

Anyway, things are going to get interesting in 5 days...

On to 175.

Disgaea bomba. Bloodborne is probably sucking away the blood from those others that are releasing the same day.

Dragon Quest X doing well on Wii U! Hopefully it opens close to the Wii version. I don't expect the Wii U version to sell more than the Wii version though, unless that "All-in-one Package" brought up the Wii U userbase of DQX to a high number.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
uran10 said:

Hey at least it still has 40 days left and 26 points so it should get at least 50

At least, probably even more like 60-80 points.

-How well did the other editions of Dragon Quest X do on Wii and Wii U?

how accurate is COMG? Just curious not been following it. So does 150 equate to 150k and what is the typical margin of error?

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.