By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Why is this One piece: pirate warriors doing so bad? Didn't the last one do pretty big numbers?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Good to some blue

Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:

Probably too soon for all those, W3 & AK are very western oriented, they could very well chart but are both about 2 months away and MGS will do  very well but is over 5 months away. Any Japanese developed games coming in the next few months to maintain momentum?

Sadly I'm not an expert on Japanese games.  I'm sure there are some.  But regarding big titles between mgs5 at the end of august and Neptune in April I don't think there will be a big Japanese game unless persona 5 gets a shock release date in the summer.  

There is FF X HD-Remake in May probably. Might help a bit for a week. 

Noobie said:
Kerotan said:

Sadly I'm not an expert on Japanese games.  I'm sure there are some.  But regarding big titles between mgs5 at the end of august and Neptune in April I don't think there will be a big Japanese game unless persona 5 gets a shock release date in the summer.  

Oh yeah we have that too =D
Should do alright, 120-150k I would guess. Anything more would be awesome.

Noobie said:
Kerotan said:

Oh yeah how could I forget! 

Around the Network

Seems like next week PS4 is ganne a good week in Japan, with batlefield Hardline, Biohazrd Revelations 2 and Type-0 HD... then week after that, Boodborn... Vita is gonna do well with PSO2 third chapter next week and SAO, OP Musou3 after that.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Which launch will be bigger, Super Robot Wars Z3 or Sword Art Online: Lost Song?

Next week some vita games will  show up!

I wonder which gaming device will get MH4 next, my guess is PS Vita since it is the 2nd biggest fan base for hunting games

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Bloodborne needs to keep this pace.