By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

rip boutros.

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
Where is the numbers guys?

I spoiled the party and he stormed off :p

Bloodboner :(

Puzzle & Dragons: SMB will eventually reach the top.

Around the Network

Welcome nrw ps4 game!

Andrew good day again for battlefield hardline ps4

5/6 of PS4 games are leaving in the next 2 weeks, does it have any somewhat big games in the near future or will it have a bit of a drought?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

C'mon Bloodborne . . .

zorg1000 said:
5/6 of PS4 games are leaving in the next 2 weeks, does it have any somewhat big games in the near future or will it have a bit of a drought?

Possible games that could appear in the next 2 weeks are the witcher,  batman,  mgs and I'm sure there are a few smaller ones. But yes drought is possible. 

zorg1000 said:

Theres a bit of a drought after this patch of amazingness.

04/02Chikyuu Boueigun 4.1: The Shadow of New DespairLEGO Marvel Batman 3: The Game - Gotham Kara Uchuu e04/08How to Survive: Zombie Island - Storm Warning Edition04/09Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin04/16Dying LightSaints Row IV: Re-Elected04/23BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma ExtendShin Jigen Game Neptune V IIToukiden: Kiwami

After this I think its really just The Witcher in May, Batman in June and MGSV in Sept that we know about.