By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

18 days

GE2 - 265pt (+3)

GE2:RB - 278pt (+11)

Around the Network

Could rage burst hit 500 points?

Dragon quest on 303 with 25 days left is good. Especially when you count the ps4 bundles. these charts about to get real interesting.

Go MM!!!!!

Very good day!

God Eater 2: Rage Burst could be the PS Vita game with the most points at COMG. I predicted 350-400 points for it, but it looks like it could reach even more! Very glad to see that it is doing so good. I hope for a big hardware boost. This year Vita could reach 1.5M in Japan!

Digimon Cyber Sleuth did also very nice. I hope for 100k first week and maybe 250k lifetime in Japan. Bamco must release this game in the west, I want to play it!!!

Sword Art Online Lost Song... No words for you... When do you want to start picking up points...? :(

Bloodborne
is getting everyday one point which isn't bad imo but it must get better in the next days if Bloodborne wants to beat Dark Souls 2.

Dragonball Xenoverse PS3 version is doing better than the PS4 version? Why, just why??? I guess the game will do 150k first week and 350k lifetime in Japan (both versions!!!).

Edit:
2000 sites COMG!!! 

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

Very good day!

God Eater 2: Rage Burst
could be the PS Vita game with the most points at COMG. I predicted 350-400 points for it, but it looks like it could reach even more! Very glad to see that it is doing so good. I hope for a big hardware boost. This year Vita could reach 1.5M in Japan imo!

Digimon Cyber Sleuth did also very nice. I hope for 100k first week and maybe 250k lifetime in Japan. Bamco must release this game in the west!!!

Sword Art Online Lost Song... No words for you... When do you want to start...? :(

Bloodborne is getting everyday one point which isn't bad but it must get better soon.

Why is the PS3 version of Dragonball Xenoverse doing better than the PS4 version? Why??? I guess the game will do 150k first week and 350k lifetime in Japan (both versions!!!).

I think it will sell then 1 million this year

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

BraLoD said:
Two freaking thousand pages.

Kudos Boutros.

Just 200 pages for me. 100 posts per page master race :p

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Majora's Mask doing surprisingly decent. Hope it can do 100 points.

outlawauron said:
How much longer are publisher going to overcharge for PS4 versions. >_>

Imagine how much more the DQH PS4 version could've done if it hadn't costed ~15% more than the PS3 version.

BraLoD said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Just 200 pages for me. 100 posts per page master race :p

Geez, you are even worse than that lad who goes with 50/page!

50 posts/page is the original way that VGC was designed before they gave options. It's the way ioi intended.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.