By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

The 48k number for WWHD I posted was from japanltdranking, they have the famitsu number with an extra 2k for digital sales.

Still, no shame on being wrong.

Around the Network

I've heard zero buzz about that Seven Deadly Sins game. Is it going to fall into the "mediocre anime game" category?

Top 3 Doing Really Good!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

pokoko said:
I've heard zero buzz about that Seven Deadly Sins game. Is it going to fall into the "mediocre anime game" category?

Dont most of them? Just cash in games (could be wrong on this, i dunno). Its too bad though, i really enjoy the manga.

tbone51 said:
pokoko said:

Dont most of them? Just cash in games (could be wrong on this, i dunno). Its too bad though, i really enjoy the manga.

Most, yes, but not all.  One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, and Sword Art Online have produced some quality games.  It just seems like it would be a shame, given that Seven Deadly Sins is a hot IP and it seems like it would have an easier transition to a game than something like, for example, Attack on Titan.

Around the Network

Retag.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Nice for DQ, hopefully gives PS4 a nice hardware bump launch week despite a bundle already being available.

Yeah for God Eater 2.
Meh for Digimon, Sword Art Online and Bloodborne.

Digimon will be localized right? Need that nostalgia!!

tbone51 said:
Digimon will be localized right? Need that nostalgia!!

A localization hasn't been announced but trust me Digimon Cyber Sleuth will definitely come to us!