By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

fory77 said:
Moar blue!!!! Bourtos, can you make the "3DS" in Majora's mask purple instead of light blue to celebrate this occasion :P

I would but I use conditional formatting in Excel and it automatically associates a color to the name of the hardware. But I can do this:

Around the Network
fory77 said:
Moar blue!!!! Bourtos, can you make the "3DS" in Majora's mask purple instead of light blue to celebrate this occasion :P

Just like Nintendo di for the limited edition conso... oh wait -_-

Hopefully MM3D do at least 200k FW. D=

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

small44 said:
the_dengle said:

3 new Vita games tomorrow

Ps4 games

Looks like we were both 100% wrong.

I guess I feel like it today, whatever

Days OOT3D LBW MM3D
24 76 23 < 20
23 78 23 21
22 79 24
21 79 25
20 82 29
19 84 29
18 86 30
17 92 34
16 96 34
15 97 36
14 99 39
13 110 40
12 116 43
11 124 47
10 130 47
9 133 50
8 136 53
7 136 54
6 138 56
5 145 59
4 147 65
3 150 72
2 152 79
LAST 158 86

Boutros said:
fory77 said:

I would but I use conditional formatting in Excel and it automatically associates a color to the name of the hardware. But I can do this:

Ok, that would do, though the entire name should be purple.

Also, what about Xenoblade Chronicles for the N3DS? I'm guessing you're gonna keep it the same.

Around the Network

So my theory regarding GE2RB is becoming true and Things are pretty much clear now, GE2:RB will overtake GE2 (PS vita only) in points, probably even before the "5th Anniversary Event". The question now is about the probable sales ratio which could be lower for GE2RB due to the established userbase.

It is still early to give a good prediction but I'm expecting Digimon to outsell the PSP game (80k FW), 2.5 Month to go!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Aerys said:
Who would have thought 1 year ago that Vita would totally dominate on comg ?

And good day for PS4, futur of console gaming in japan doesnt seem bad

1 year ago today vita had 5 games and 3ds had 5 games.

Now its vita 6 games and 3ds 4 games.

Slight improvement. But it is mostly God eater dominating.  Too bad it did not release during the holidays.

God Eater and Digimon are beasting.

Did I hear a rumor about God Eater 2 being registered for Europe??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

It's not a rumor, it is. So thanks to PS4, it should come to Europe ( and US )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Ninsect said:

Not a rumor. It happened. Have to believe that PS4 version of PS4/Vita games will ensure localization.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.