By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Clyde32 said:
BraLoD said:
Clyde32 said:
BraLoD said:

But it's not a limited edition, at least it doesn't have LE in the chart.

So Boutros have to add ot to the chart, it's not there.

Well I've only been bringing it up for the past 2 weeks. This is the first time someone has asked to elaborate.

I think the problem there is LE for 6. is in parenthesis. While LE for 7. is not. Either way simple miss.

Around the Network

According to Media Create, 38k DQH bundles were sold last week! That's 38k people who already own the game on PS4 and won't pre-order it... I expect significantly less COMG preoders for the PS4 version based on this, especially since the bundle will remain available throughout the rest of the holiday season.

So PS4 still sold ~30k if bundles are not counted?? I guess we can expect 30k+ the next week then

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Farsala said:
Clyde32 said:

Well I've only been bringing it up for the past 2 weeks. This is the first time someone has asked to elaborate.

I think the problem there is LE for 6. is in parenthesis. While LE for 7. is not. Either way simple miss.

It's more like a first day edition than a limited edition. There are no other versions available for pre-order right now so I can't really call it a limited edition. It's really only the regular pre-order edition.

Another excellent update, yay.

Seriously, though, this is what COMG is usually like outside of holidays & big game releases.  Last year there was FFX to provide a big end-of-year game but there's nothing this time.  What was everybody expecting?

It's especially amusing to see the sea of Sony games being called out for the problems... because of course, any Nintendo console games (bar Devil Survivor) have less than 9 points at the moment and aren't moving at all!

(That's Kirby; Legend of Legacy; Kenka Banco 6 etc. that all come out in January).

In fact, now that I mention it, it's bizarre that those 2 3DS games aren't up yet.  3DS clearly has no problem moving pre-orders in COMG, and Legend of Legacy has been receiving decent advertising & press; and Kenka Bancho was a consistently solid seller on PSP.  Two bombas incoming?

Around the Network
DaAndy said:
Trying to read the mind of 3rd parties in japan:
- Nintendo 3DS is doing quite good --> we support it a bit
- Nintendo WiiU is doing bad --> we dont support it
- Playstation Vita is doing bad --> we have to save it!!!

retagged ;)

I'm hoping the ";)" at the end was a sign that you were just making a sarcastic comment and you realise the ridiculousness in what you said, but just in case....

The biggest problem I have with this mindset (among many smaller problems), is that when numbers are counted, big publishers (Square-Enix; Capcom; Level-5) are counted as one piece of support each, which is exactly the same as small publishers (Falcom; NIS; Compile Heart).

And yet, their effect on the consoles they support is worlds apart.  

Even with those launch the PS VITA can not sell much , it's weird .

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 100 million until the end of 2021

JulioMadeira said:
Even with those launch the PS VITA can not sell much , it's weird .

None of them are big Ip so it's normal

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Kresnik said:

Seriously, though, this is what COMG is usually like outside of holidays & big game releases.  Last year there was FFX to provide a big end-of-year game but there's nothing this time.  What was everybody expecting?

It's especially amusing to see the sea of Sony games being called out for the problems... because of course, any Nintendo console games (bar Devil Survivor) have less than 9 points at the moment and aren't moving at all!

(That's Kirby; Legend of Legacy; Kenka Banco 6 etc. that all come out in January).

In fact, now that I mention it, it's bizarre that those 2 3DS games aren't up yet.  3DS clearly has no problem moving pre-orders in COMG, and Legend of Legacy has been receiving decent advertising & press; and Kenka Bancho was a consistently solid seller on PSP.  Two bombas incoming?

I think it's just that we're not used to how COMG normally is. I didn't start following COMG before Smash 3DS opened preorders, and since then there's been a constant stream of big releases that got a shit ton of points (MH4G, ORAS, Smash 3DS (duh), YW 2.5, and to some degree Smash U).

Teeqoz said:
Kresnik said:

I think it's just that we're not used to how COMG normally is. I didn't start following COMG before Smash 3DS opened preorders, and since then there's been a constant stream of big releases that got a shit ton of points (MH4G, ORAS, Smash 3DS (duh), YW 2.5, and to some degree Smash U).

Well then, welcome to the real COMG! Where we praise points of any amount and cry over amazing games that shall never be localised =P