By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

OfficerRaichu15 said:
yeah its a lot more interesting when 3ds games are here since people preorder them almost every day :P

For handhelds in Japan, 3DS gets nearly all of the big titles, but the Vita has more low level, niche games that lead to earlier pre orders. Vita does have the occasional big game, but not on the level of 3DS.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

OMG this is worse than I thought, do I really have to deal with bitching everday until games start releasing again??
Seriously guys we knew it would be like this, regardless of what games were on the chart nothing was going to get points.

Dont owrry, it still has 90+ days to bring that customer back

I wonder if a PS Vita or A Ps4 game will get a 1000 points? In the future.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

ONE GAME 3DS? '-'

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 100 million until the end of 2021

Kresnik said:

Used to happen all the time when PSP was still a thing :P

OT: Well, this is the most exciting the chart has been in some time.  Excellent!

Oh yeah, that last one is full of exitement ........ ;)

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
OMG this is worse than I thought, do I really have to deal with bitching everday until games start releasing again??
Seriously guys we knew it would be like this, regardless of what games were on the chart nothing was going to get points.

People will lose interest and this thread will go back the 6-10 people who check it daily.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BraLoD said:
Okay, who has the one who cancelled it's Bloodborne pre-order?
This guy needs immediate intervention.

It happens every time COMG stops accepting Limited edition preorders. They have to cancel a few to even out.

BraLoD said:
Clyde32 said:
BraLoD said:
Okay, who has the one who cancelled it's Bloodborne pre-order?
This guy needs immediate intervention.

It happens every time COMG stops accepting Limited edition preorders. They have to cancel a few to even out.

But it's not a limited edition, at least it doesn't have LE in the chart.

BraLoD said:
Clyde32 said:
BraLoD said:

But it's not a limited edition, at least it doesn't have LE in the chart.

So Boutros have to add ot to the chart, it's not there.

Well I've only been bringing it up for the past 2 weeks. This is the first time someone has asked to elaborate.

"Sony Computer Entertainment and Square Enix announced today the lovely “Suzaku Edition” PS4, that will be released in Japan with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on March 19th.

According to the press release, the sleek red and black PS4 was designed by veteran Final Fantasy art director Yusuke Naora, who worked on Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, Type-0 and is currently working on XV.

We also learn that pre-orders will start in Japan on December 22nd."

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/12/20/check-out-the-beautiful-ps4-suzaku-edition-and-its-dualshock-4-in-these-lovely-official-pictures-from-sony/

Another hardware bundle to look forward to!