By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

damn i missed the day Pokemon hit the chaarts. GOOOOOOO TRETTA

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:

Thanks Boutros, this thread is the only reason I still visit VGChartz

Same here.

@Boutros

Indeed. Best thread.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
PhantomLink said:

Thanks Boutros, this thread is the only reason I still visit VGChartz

Same here.

@Boutros

Indeed. Best thread.

Ditto. Has been so for a good 2 years.

Armored Core? Boo. That chunk of PS3 games needs breaking up.

I wonder what the next Vita & Wii-U games to show up will be.

I mean, it's pretty much guaranteed that stuff like SM3DW will show up for Wii-U eventually, and I'd imagine DKCRTF too. But anything before then? I'm guessing Yakuza won't, although you never know. Maybe Wonderful 101?

Vita is another one where it has a couple of "definitely" games (I'm thinking God Eater 2 & FFX HD, although maybe not the latter). But perhaps something sooner. Danganronpa seems a shoe-in after it's been sitting on the top of amazon.jp for about a week. Maybe something Otaku like Neptunia or PS3Vita like Super Robot Wars or Legend of Heroes will show up.

Speaking of FFX HD, the PS3 version showed up super early on 10 points and hasn't been back since. Maybe Versus XIII taught COMGers a lesson.

According to Sinobi, Dragon's Crown pre-orders are high. They exploded someway after the Index bankruptcy.

Pre-orders are higher than Odin Sphere and Muramasa Vita.

Expected first shipment is 120k for PS3 version and 50K for Vita version.

Sinobi says that PS3 shipment is okey, but Vita shipment seems low after the +40k Muramasa did in its debut and the +100k (retail and digital) LTD. 

He says to PSV version buyers, to hurry.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

According to Sinobi, Dragon's Crown pre-orders are high. They exploded someway after the Index bankruptcy.

Sinobi says that PS3 shipment is okey, but Vita shipment seems low after the +40k Muramasa did in its debut and the +100k (retail and digital) LTD. 

People trying to save Atlus?

Lolz.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

hiska-kun said:

No news of AA5 shipment? It releases during the same day and I expect it to sell the most that week.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
hiska-kun said:

No news of AA5 shipment? It releases during the same day and I expect it to sell the most that week.

Capcom is too busy printing more MH4.

Boutros said:
AlphaCielago said:
hiska-kun said:

Capcom is too busy printing more MH4.

But, but, I thought Capcom was busy printing 1m+ of Revelations

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
hiska-kun said:

No news. But I think you don't need to worry. Just check how many pt got the last entry in this thread. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=98078&page=353

57pt for the limited edition (the regular never charted) and that meant +130k FW according to Media Create. So AA5 is tracking higher and +150k FW seems a lock.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/