By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Oh guys dont jinx Bayo2 >_> PLSSSSssssss!

Danganronpa doing good? Comparison to the first anyone?

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Can't wait for the junk to get out of my chart in two weeks. Sorry to all junk lovers.

No offence taken, I was happy that we finally got rid of some unneeded weight today.

Trhawk said:
Boutros said:
Can't wait for the junk to get out of my chart in two weeks. Sorry to all junk lovers.

No offence taken, I was happy that we finally got rid of some unneeded weight today.

Woah. Shots fired. Everyone get him.

Trhawk said:
Boutros said:

Clearly I was talking about multiple skus for 1 game which I'm sure is what boutros was saying too. :P

Around the Network
Trhawk said:
Boutros said:

Trhawk said:
Clearly I was talking about multiple skus for 1 game which I'm sure is what boutros was saying too. :P

Boutros was talking about Love live.

Clyde32 said:
Trhawk said:

Boutros was talking about Love live.

Shrug, Love Live looks like it won't be a very good game, so you won't get any defence for it out of me.  I do however think that it should be some sort of requirement that you acctually intend to buy the game for people to Scream GOOO or otherwise root for games.  Otherwise you just have a bunch people cheering for terrible games like Mario Party for the 3ds, yoshi's new Island, or Girls and panzer just because they have a big N or S next to them

Xbox One will launch in Japan on September 4th. Maybe, we'll see XOne games in two weeks after all these games are released.

Xbox first three days: 123,334

Xbox 360 first two days: 62,135

I think Xbox One will be even lower. But games like Forza and Dead Rising can sell 10-20k on their first week. Which means they can achieve 20-40 points on COMG (15 points atleast). 

Boutros said:

You're the boss.