By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Viper1 said:

PSO 2 did 150k on Vita.  I'd expect something similar here.

Those Phantasy Star games on PSP did just north of 600k in Japan during the PSP's peak.  I still expect at least 200k,

150k would be kind of a disaster for Nova.  Given the prominence of the hunting genre on Vita + Phantasy Star being a well established, history IP + it being the Vita's big holiday game, you've got to think that SEGA/Sony are hoping it's going to at least outsell Toukiden/Freedom Wars.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Viper1 said:

PSO 2 did 150k on Vita.  I'd expect something similar here.

Those Phantasy Star games on PSP did just north of 600k in Japan during the PSP's peak.  I still expect at least 200k,

150k would be kind of a disaster for Nova.  Given the prominence of the hunting genre on Vita + Phantasy Star being a well established, history IP + it being the Vita's big holiday game, you've got to think that SEGA/Sony are hoping it's going to at least outsell Toukiden/Freedom Wars.

Yeah, i heard it is Vita's biggest game this year. Game should do at least 400k lifetime (or is that too much? 300k better?)

I posted this a couple days ago, but i'll leave it here....

630k: Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)                      620k: Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)

370k: Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity (PSP)      153k: Phatasy Star Online 2 (PSV)

●COMG Final Day Pre Orders vs First Week Sales!!!

303p: ⇒ 316k  Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)

535p: ⇒ 287k  Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)

574p: ⇒ 207k  Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity (PSP)

107p: ⇒ 56k    Phatasy Star Online 2 (PSV)

The points are a little weird for a good ratio. Is it going to be like MH? (Terrible Ratio of about 2points=1k sales). Only the first game had abot a 1p:1k.

So here's hoping the game gets 400-450 points! Still has over 3months.

Retagging.

Wow at MH4G, Wats with this boost on a Thursday?

Around the Network

YW2   PDZ     SSB
30 Days    560   304     475

Can't wait for the junk to get out of my chart in two weeks. Sorry to all junk lovers.

Evil Within, nice :p

Boutros said:
Can't wait for the junk to get out of my chart in two weeks. Sorry to all junk lovers.

Then Bayonetta 2 comes in. 

I think Bayonetta 2 will coming on chartz between 2 week.