By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

episteme said:
tbone51 said:

Im srry but c'mon now, the game is going to be over 600k at least FW, possibly between 800k-900k FW. That would be higher than any other major 1st party Week 1 sales excluding Pokemon.

Oh, my prediction from the 3rd of July isn't crazy high anymore? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6473688

Nice :P

I think it was too early to say at that time, But 400k+ is a lock right now. Imo the least it'll sell FW is 600k, most 1.2mil. Lets hope its closer to that 1.2mil :)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Clyde32 said:
Roar_Of_War said:

Actually, the only game in the Smash Brothers series to outsell Zelda's best is Brawl.

Melee and Smash 64 both sold inferior to Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. Smash 64 was still outsold by Zelda 1, too.

He said best Hand Held. 

Yeap and look wat i just posted. SSB is clearly bigger than LoZ. (one post up!)

Imo the biggest franchise's Overall for nintendo are.... (yes i split mario up, its different enough)

Mario Kart + Pokemon + 2D Mario >  Super Smash + 3D Mario >> Zelda + Animal Crossing > Donkey Kong + Kirby + > Metroid  and so on

Why the double '>' there? The gap in sales between the likes of Mario Kart, Pokemon and 2D Mario (Though this one has become debatable I'd say) to Smash and 3D Mario is much bigger than the gap between Smash and 3D Mario and the tier containing Zelda and Animal Crossing .

Anyway I'd say about 700pts on COMG for Smash 3DS with a first week of almost that high amount, like 680k or something.

tbone51 said:

SMH... Dafuq, Cherry picking? Ok Zelda "Classic with Concerts"!  I dont kno how that helps LoZ out when we were talking about game sales? Are you really going to hate on SSB too? -_- 

SSB is the bigger franchise overall and in sales too. Pls stop Spinning ↑→↓← 

SSB for 3DS, first time to be on a portable system for the franchise going to outsell LoZ best HH title WW on the worst selling Nintendo HH :0

On COMG already 447 vs 244 (2 games). 

447 ~ ●SSB for 3DS 

158 ~ 104% [MC: 164k / Fam: N/A] ●LoZ Ocarina of Time 3D

86 ~ 260% [MC: 224k / Fam: 225k] ●LoZ A Link Between Worlds (holiday release, biggest sales week)

OoT sales 7.6M

SS64 and Melee are below that.

Zelda is still a big game and an instant classic. SSB not.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

S.Peelman said:
tbone51 said:

Yeap and look wat i just posted. SSB is clearly bigger than LoZ. (one post up!)

Imo the biggest franchise's Overall for nintendo are.... (yes i split mario up, its different enough)

Mario Kart + Pokemon + 2D Mario >  Super Smash + 3D Mario >> Zelda + Animal Crossing > Donkey Kong + Kirby + > Metroid  and so on

Why the double '>' there? The gap in sales between the likes of Mario Kart, Pokemon and 2D Mario (Though this one has become debatable I'd say) to Smash and 3D Mario is much bigger than the gap between Smash and 3D Mario and the tier containing Zelda and Animal Crossing .

Anyway I'd say about 700pts on COMG for Smash 3DS with a first week of almost that high amount, like 680k or something.

I didn't notice i put >> lol! Your right though, 2D Mario+Pokemon>>SSB. Maybe it should be split by console/hh? Oh well no biggie, the argument all started with SSB from Pavo (no clue how we are here!!!). I have a bad habit to dragggg things out

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:

SMH... Dafuq, Cherry picking? Ok Zelda "Classic with Concerts"!  I dont kno how that helps LoZ out when we were talking about game sales? Are you really going to hate on SSB too? -_- 

SSB is the bigger franchise overall and in sales too. Pls stop Spinning ↑→↓← 

SSB for 3DS, first time to be on a portable system for the franchise going to outsell LoZ best HH title WW on the worst selling Nintendo HH :0

On COMG already 447 vs 244 (2 games). 

447 ~ ●SSB for 3DS 

158 ~ 104% [MC: 164k / Fam: N/A] ●LoZ Ocarina of Time 3D

86 ~ 260% [MC: 224k / Fam: 225k] ●LoZ A Link Between Worlds (holiday release, biggest sales week)

OoT sales 7.6M

SS64 and Melee are below that.

Zelda is still a big game and an instant classic. SSB not.

Seriously, your not a dumb guy. Plsss! I mean C'mon do i have to spell it out for you?

By your logic SSBB has 12.21mil (and counting) so what does that say about LoZ highest 7.6mil?  Your spouting non sense and your making yourself seem like a SSB hater.

You talk about Being a Classic, you say its a concert success WW (or watever). I can say many things just about why SSB is huge but it has nothing to do on what we originally were talking about :-/

I feel very bad for you, its not healthy to hate on things you dont like. Dont deny facts because of it, and stop spinning things around.

The facts are there, SSB is a bigger franchise than LoZ. Zelda is a great franchise and a popular genre. SSB is a game from a very very low selling genre but still holds its own against shooters/racers/etc.

Around the Network

An ok Tuesday, HW get some!!! MH4G hits another Mark :)

HW hits 50pts! Not bad at all ^.^

Nintendo seriously needs to announce a date for Smash though...seems like they are waiting too long.

Nice, kingdom hearts already in the chart

Time Left   YW2     PDZ      SSB 3DS
32 Days     543     288         454

Time:     Pikmin 3     SM3DW    DK:TF     Hyrule Warriors

5 Days:      65              43           N/A              42 
4 Days:      67              51           N/A              47
3 Days:      70              56           22               47
2 Days:      73              59           23               50
Final Day:  74             66            24      

Toukiden   Vita   PSP    New Game

16 Days:   58      45       45

5 Days:    105     67