By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Good to see HW getting some points... I hope this wont be the last time!

Hyrule Warriors is not a huge bomba, so it definitely won't be the last time!

I hope you're right... This is a good move from nintendo to give third parties their Ips, but if it doesnt sell, then its maybe the last time..

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
What is that top hyrule warriors edition? Two editions coming to Japan?

The Top HW edition isn't available at COMG.

spurgeonryan said:
MH changing by 18,000 a day!

Spurge, Stop saying that!!!! Its not 1point=1k. MH4 had over 3800points on COMG, and First Week Sales were just under 2mil.

Look at Kres Sig for Vita games for ratio or look at my thread for 3DS for comparisons http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=186259&page=

Monster Hunter games have a much lower ratio of 1p=1k. Its about roughly 50% from wat i seen

OT: I just noticed TLoU isnt here on COMG, is that something to wrry about? I thought TLoU didn't do well in japan but i was dead wrong. 122k+ FW and 240k+ lifetime. Ended with 59 points on COMG.

TLoU Remaster should do at least 30k FW, with 50k-60k lifetime (ps4 install base isnt there yet) 

tbone51 said:

OT: I just noticed TLoU isnt here on COMG, is that something to wrry about? I thought TLoU didn't do well in japan but i was dead wrong. 122k+ FW and 240k+ lifetime. Ended with 59 points on COMG.

TLoU Remaster should do at least 30k FW, with 50k-60k lifetime (ps4 install base isnt there yet) 

Doesn't release for another two weeks in Japan.

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Doesn't release for another two weeks in Japan.

True, its just i see Evil Within here so early i think a game that did 240k+ would show up, its no biggie though. TLoU  had about 36p at this time.

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:

I hope you're right... This is a good move from nintendo to give third parties their Ips, but if it doesnt sell, then its maybe the last time..

No worries! Hyrule Warriors will do perfectly fine in Japan!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ryuzaki57 said:
Kresnik said:

GamesMaya report (first day sales):

- Pre-orders for Ultra Street Fighter IV rose suddently at the last moment. Limited version sold well.
- Dragon Ball Heroes 2 started slower than the last entry.
- Senran Kagura 2 limited version sold out. But the standard version had a slow start.

Very good news! My dream might come true after all. Can't wait for 1st day sellthrough!

OT : Nep U has reached to the total preorders of Senran Kagura 2, but it still has 21 days to go. Evil Within climbs regularly, PS4 may get a decent boost aleady in 2014.

Is this because you dislike Senran Kagura or because you like it and want it on Vita?

Im still kinda new here.. (hello all ^_^) but how do we calculated the points? How much is 1 point worth approximately? (sorry for the english, not my main language)

spurgeonryan said:
What is that top hyrule warriors edition? Two editions coming to Japan?

3 editions actually, Normal, Limited and Treasure Box, that last one (the most expensive one) is not available in COMG! but it should not sale too much as it is really limited I think.

Ony said:
Im still kinda new here.. (hello all ^_^) but how do we calculated the points? How much is 1 point worth approximately? (sorry for the english, not my main language)

Welcome! Each point is just 1 pre order (COMG Is a group of i believe 12-16 stores in an area of japan). The fact that we use these numbers is because most games tend to be in the range of 1 point = 1000 sales. For Example if a game has 50points by the last day, we can assume a 30k-80k First Week in sales. 

There is always a number of factors however. The more you pay attention here, the easier it is to understand :)