By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kres is right. Tbone does make a lot of posts...

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
hunter_alien said:
Jeroid said:

25k+? Thats it? O.o That wouldn't be good since its currently at the 23k-24k line last week

Unlikely it stays at that level. Don't think Vita's baseline is quite that high.

Should be 19k-20k intill then. I think the bundle is doing well which is why the vita is currently above 20k, could be wrong. Do you think it'll dip to 15k soon? Before FW vita was doing 19k-22k weekly. (if im mistaken, pls point it out :)

I don't think it will drop.
20k is the baseline of the vita. And there are also the bundles. 

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Unlikely it stays at that level. Don't think Vita's baseline is quite that high.

Should be 19k-20k intill then. I think the bundle is doing well which is why the vita is currently above 20k, could be wrong. Do you think it'll dip to 15k soon? Before FW vita was doing 19k-22k weekly. (if im mistaken, pls point it out :)

This is my expectation as well.

A 5-6k bump wouldn't be great, but noticeable at least.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

No games he listed coming out that week have bundles? I guess than 25k-28k is realistically safe.

I don't think that week will see a particularly big bump.

- Toukiden is already on the system. Tonnes of hunting games are already on the system. I doubt another G expansion will do anything for hardware.

- There are already 4 other Hyperdimension Neptunia games on Vita, plus a Senran Kagura game. Again, nothing to really bring in new buyers.

- Love Live is really the only one with a chance of bumping hardware. I hear it's quite popular, but still.

Around the Network

The Vita bundles were limited. I wanted to buy it two weeks ago (in GamesMaya), but they were sold out and never will be sold again :(

About Toukiden, I expect the PSP version to be practically dead, so people switching platforms and jumping to Vita. I expect at least 100k first week on Vita even is just an expansion for that reason.

the 25k hardware prediction sounds fine to me

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

No games he listed coming out that week have bundles? I guess than 25k-28k is realistically safe.

Yes it is. I doubt we will see the Vita above 30k, untill Phantasy STar Nova will come out. At this point the niche army and mid-tier IPs have done as much as one could possibly expect from them. For the Vita to trully have an elevated baseling for months in a row (30k+) it needs some true heavy hitters: MH, MGS< FF, DQ, and an onslought of games in the vein it got thus far IMO>

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Well, at least we know kind of how it's doing :P

Hi.

and back down to one.