By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Hooray for HW! Hopefully it does well in Japan!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

HW divided by zero

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

It doesnt say anything about DL Cards, Famitsu had the game at 700k FW. Anyway how about the other links i sent you. 3.26mil = Retail and 740k+ is digital

Nintendo is counting shipped download cards as digital sales. Look at Famitsu's first week sales compared to Media Create. Famitsu counts download cards in their weekly reportings, Media Create doesn't.

I get how the DL cards work (famitsu tracks it). But AC are still high, maybe though its not as high asi think. The 4mil claimed that week did not seem like it was shipped though. But watever. No point in continuing this with me never stopping lmao

Well, no can say you're not self-aware. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Definitely a saving grace for Hyrule Warriors.

With a big Nintendo Direct focusing on the game and high score from Famitsu, pre-orders should jump even higher. I may pull the respectable opening week numbers many of us had hoped it would after all.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:

With a big Nintendo Direct focusing on the game and high score from Famitsu, pre-orders should jump even higher. I may pull the respectable opening week numbers many of us had hoped it would after all.

It scored inline with main DW games. Dynasty Warriors 6 and the first Dynasty Warriors Gundam are pretty good comparisons for what should be expected.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

So we should see the Direct effect today? And the possible high review score effect after tomorrow?

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

outlawauron said:
Viper1 said:

It scored inline with main DW games. Dynasty Warriors 6 and the first Dynasty Warriors Gundam are pretty good comparisons for what should be expected.

Let people Dream :X

Anyway Famitsu i trust in alot of info... but not reviews. I'll wait for Meta to see how this game scores :0

4 pages of replies since yesterday. Tbone is definitely back from a ban :P

Good for Hyrule Warriors. Tecmo Koei are publishing the game in Japan, so I want it to do well for them. More money for Gust if it does well :)

Otherwise, bleh. I'd cheer Neptunia, but it's just getting points that won't convert into FW sales at all.

I wonder if the Hyrule Warriors Direct will have an impact on todays numbers...
How many people watched that anyway? Most people who have a wii u probably dont even know that the game exists!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Poor Toukiden.
Do you think it can do 120k first week?