By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

The lack of PS4 games, and the 4 PS3 games are worrying.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
ryuzaki57 said:

soon...

The thing is, no matter how many points Neptunia actually gets, it'll still be in the same ballpark figure of first week sales as every other Neptunia game on Vita (i.e. 27-30k FW).  Hyper Goddess Noire proved that.

But you have brought up something interesting that I keep missing.  I didn't realise Senran Kagura was less than 3 weeks until release.  It's really stalling.  Shinovi Versus ended up with 99 points on COMG.

The first Neptunias on vita were just remakes of the ps3 versions right ? Neptunia U is a brand new one so I guess it can easily crack 50k (i hope).

On that weekly, FW seems to be holding really well !! Along with SAO too. I'm also surprised Yokai Watch is still selling well, and the significant drop in the second game.

Monster Hunter 4G continues to amaze. I wonder how it will end...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

That tie

Still no Hyrule Warriors ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:

The first Neptunias on vita were just remakes of the ps3 versions right ? Neptunia U is a brand new one so I guess it can easily crack 50k (i hope).

On that weekly, FW seems to be holding really well !! Along with SAO too. I'm also surprised Yokai Watch is still selling well, and the significant drop in the second game.

Noire was also a original spin-off as well. It was  SRPG iirc.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I wonder if that poll will end up being the most voted on poll in the history of the site.

HylianSwordsman said:
I wonder if that poll will end up being the most voted on poll in the history of the site.

Of course it will. It holds one of lifes most philosophical questions of all time. "Should we have the option to delete polls?"

Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Of course it will. It holds one of lifes most philosophical questions of all time. "Should we have the option to delete polls?"

But it's so hard to answer!

It took me weeks, maybe months to decide!

It was hard, but I had to say "Yes"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Unreal MH4G pace!