By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I don't get why Nintendo didn't bought Level-5 already. That would be profitable for Nintendo in about 3 years.
The publisher part on 1 million of YW2 units sold is about 15 millions $.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I'm gonna predict 700k FW for YW2.

This is just absurdly low Cone. A 700k FW would be very disappointing.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:

Maybe but similarly I feel like a lot of people are overestimating the game. I just don't see it breaking the million barrier 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:

TBH, 700k wouldn't be very disappointing at all. Its just we believe the game will do between 800k-1.2mil FW (majority of us).

700k Is absolutely amazing, its just the hype pushing us to believe something lower would be bad, when all in all the gameis still new and fresh and the original legged its way to 1mil+.

700k is by far impressive for this ip, especially when the game has the best legs in a long time and its japan. Games barely do 300k these days

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:

TBH, 700k wouldn't be very disappointing at all. Its just we believe the game will do between 800k-1.2mil FW (majority of us).

700k Is absolutely amazing, its just the hype pushing us to believe something lower would be bad, when all in all the gameis still new and fresh and the original legged its way to 1mil+.

700k is by far impressive for this ip, especially when the game has the best legs in a long time and its japan. Games barely do 300k these days

We believe it'll do 800-1.2 million, it getting less than that is disappointing. Kinda by definition. 700k isn't bad itself, but it's just less than it should. The original legged its way to 1 million because the anime because so popular. It regularly gets more viewers than Pokemon in Japan. I don't think 700k is impressive because of the IP. How low some games sell that get expotentially less viewership/exposure is pretty irrelevant to an IP that is watched weekly by millions of Japanese.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

We believe it'll do 800-1.2 million, it getting less than that is disappointing. Kinda by definition. 700k isn't bad itself, but it's just less than it should. The original legged its way to 1 million because the anime because so popular. It regularly gets more viewers than Pokemon in Japan. I don't think 700k is impressive because of the IP. How games do that get expotentially less viewership, etc. is pretty irrelevant to an IP that is watched weekly by millions of Japanese.

Hmmm.... Tough Call, as i believe 700k is underperforming and a bit disappointing, but i cant help but think 700k is Huge and the original just passed 1.1mil. Seeing as this will have legs, like say AC i dont think starting off 600k-700k is bad. Still i agree with most of your post.

I kno YW is getting more views then pokemon/etc and shouldnt have the excuse of IP, but overall this will be the real first week of the franchise and the start of a Huge IP (talking maybe over 2mil sold lifetime).

Well not a big deal anywayz, Cone put 700k FW, we'll see who's right/wrong very soon

DANG!

ITS DOING A POKEMON!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Gooooooooooooo Super Smash!!!

Great Day for it, and it surpasses 1 of many milestones to come :P

Party??? >_<

Yay @ both new games. Two excellent choices, COMG.