By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
Zero999 said:

bayonetta 2 pre orders are open, lt's how long untill we see her.

It wont show up anytime soon though, Hyrule Warriors should come before that and i dont expect it to show up intill maybe end of july!

well, HW is scaterred in several skus while bayonetta 2 is a single one.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Yeaaahhhh!!! on my way for another good prediction! Goooo Beatrice!!! :O sorry  Goo  Freedom Wars!!!!!!  :D

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

3DS is going to be hogging the charts until the release of Smash Bros and even then MH4G or Poké remake will probably have their pre-orders started.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

NintendoPie said:
Why are people posting about Hyrule Warriors when it's yet to be seen?

I don't think I've ever seen this much excitement for a game which has yet to show up yet.  Possibly Soul Sacrifice, but that was never cheering it on when it didn't turn up :P

Kresnik said:
NintendoPie said:
Why are people posting about Hyrule Warriors when it's yet to be seen?

I don't think I've ever seen this much excitement for a game which has yet to show up yet.  Possibly Soul Sacrifice, but that was never cheering it on when it didn't turn up :P

Dunno, Mario Kart 8 and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze had a good bit of pre-hype...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Dunno, Mario Kart 8 and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze had a good bit of pre-hype...

Did Mario Kart 8 not show up pretty quickly, though?

Still, I sense a theme!

Kresnik said:
Conegamer said:

Did Mario Kart 8 not show up pretty quickly, though?

Still, I sense a theme!

When preorders opened, yeah. But beforehand there was a lot of buzz. 

A theme? Nah. You're just seeing patterns that aren't there!

Nice numbers from FW !!
YW2 beasting as always.. Can't wait to see what comes next, we need some WIIU in the charts.

Conegamer said:

Yeah, but that's what I'm talking about.  Before pre-orders-show-up hype is one thing (loads of games get that); but pre-orders-have-been-open-for-weeks-and-the-game-still-hasn't-shown-up hype is something else :P

Kresnik said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah, but that's what I'm talking about.  Before pre-orders-show-up hype is one thing (loads of games get that); but pre-orders-have-been-open-for-weeks-and-the-game-still-hasn't-shown-up hype is something else :P

Fair enough then. Still, Donkey Kong was talked about a fair bit when pre-orders were open. 

Dammit DK!