By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Tlozjb said:
Come on, Hyrule Warriors! Appear already, things are boring without you.

I would love the game to appear as well but I fear it is too early... maybe next time games will drop off the chart.

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:
Come on, Hyrule Warriors! Appear already, things are boring without you.

But...even with Hyrule Warriors things would be boring. As it clearly isn't getting points or it would be here already.

Perhaps it's because it's a Wii U game? But if you're expecting big things you'll be disappointed I'm afraid.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wow! The chart's lack of green is very fascinating!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

hiska-kun said:

Mario Kart 8 probably sold more than 350k, and close to 400k. That's what that blog said. Sincerely, I don't know how people are making sub 300k predictions. COMG shows a lower performance? Who cares? COMG is a chain of just 16 shops in one of the 47 prefectures in Japan. While that blog is a reliable source. The owner of that blog is a subscriber of Media Create and he got the first day numbers. He is making a prediction from an original and believable source. It's not a random guessing.

This blog can't be doubted. I hope from tomorrow, when numbers shows up, nobody doubts again. This blog has never been wrong.

I'll keep doubting XD

Can we stop believing random internet blogs now?

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:

I thought people would learn after sinobi blog's bullshit LTD numbers.

Things posted on GAF are rarely correct. It's a cesspool.

You don't know the info that blog has.
The game sold more than 350k, not exactly closer 400k and this was the same blog that gives us the seelthrough numbers. If you think they are joke, then good on you.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Well, Famitsu showed 350k, so he's not too far off.

...Still, 400k was a stretch.

AlphaCielago said:

The game sold more than 350k, not exactly closer 400k and this was the same blog that gives us the seelthrough numbers. If you think they are joke, then good on you.

The blog supposedly had Media Create info. Don't use Famitsu numbers (it's a worse tracker anyway).

BaldrSkies said:

The blog supposedly had Media Create info. Don't use Famitsu numbers (it's a worse tracker anyway).

Do both or just one track download cards/codes? I thought Famitsu's numbers were always higher, or just different in general, because they were the only ones tracking downloads.

AlphaCielago said:
BaldrSkies said:

I thought people would learn after sinobi blog's bullshit LTD numbers.

Things posted on GAF are rarely correct. It's a cesspool.

He had access to Media Create numbers which showed MK8 at 325k. I was closer with my (bad) prediction of 261k then he was with his prediction of 400k..