By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Picking up all these points with no release date. The Smash hype is so real.

Around the Network

Come on MK8! Go Pokemon or go home! Ah, who am I kidding, we all know you're out of gas...

the_dengle said:
Picking up all these points with no release date. The Smash hype is so real.

Versus 13 was at like 100 points for years.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Mario Kart losing steam...

Freedom Wars, you disappoint me.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

terrible day again

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:

He's saying the PS4 is/was out of stock on Amazon.

I thought they were both being obviously sarcastic. Maybe I just got my hopes up, though.

Naa, you were completely right about my being sarcastic. Can't speak for that other fella though. Some peeps have a hard time accepting that the PS4 is dropping like a stone in Japan even though its wiping the floor with all the other consoles everywhere else. Damned insufferable critters if you ask me. They won't even allow the Wii U its day in the spotlights.

duduspace1 said:
NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:

He's saying the PS4 is/was out of stock on Amazon.

I thought they were both being obviously sarcastic. Maybe I just got my hopes up, though.

Naa, you were completely right about my being sarcastic. Can't speak for that other fella though. Some peeps have a hard time accepting that the PS4 is dropping like a stone in Japan even though its wiping the floor with all the other consoles everywhere else. Damned insufferable critters if you ask me. They won't even allow the Wii U its day in the spotlights.

Baldr isn't having a hard time. Being that Amazon rankings mean nothing (because it's just one retailer and what they have), I wouldn't be surprised if all sorts of unpopular products go out of stock.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
duduspace1 said:

Baldr isn't having a hard time. Being that Amazon rankings mean nothing (because it's just one retailer and what they have), I wouldn't be surprised if all sorts of unpopular products go out of stock.

Does this then mean the PS4 is now an unpopular product that Amazon would allow to go out of stock? (This is asides from the fact that Amazon.co.jp would say if it was indeed out of stock).

A retailer is also quite representative of other retailers ceteris paribus i.e. neglecting sales discounts and other unknown promotions which might skew the sales trend or popularity of one retailer over another reflecting customer choices of where they choose to buy their products.

More importantly it is quite obvious there is a shift in buying patterns if a product goes from being consistently out of the top 100 to being in the top 25 while the other goes from being consistently in the top 15 to barely making the top 50.

The question then remains, is this shift temporary or permanent? you can be sure yours truly is on the case and will give you advance notification as the situation unfolds

Watch your quote trees, fellas.

The rEVOLution is not being televised