By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

kirby007 said:
Is it possible that MK8 doesn't grow as much due to being available in some places already?

It's probably more of the fact that Mario Kart 8 is just running out of gas. The initial burst is done.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

Hyrule Warriors will chart. I can feel it. 

Gretchen, stop trying to make Hyrule Warriors happen, it's not going to happen.

Kresnik said:
Clyde32 said:

Hyrule Warriors will chart. I can feel it. 

But dat Shia doe...

Kresnik said:

Ew. Was that actually a Mean Girls reference?

NintendoPie said:
Kresnik said:

Ew. Was that actually a Mean Girls reference?

I appreciated it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
benao87 said:
Only 1 point? You disappoint SSB.

5 new titles coming soon, lowest entry is at 13, rather boring all around.

Dont talk about the best game on the charts :P SSB doing good for a non release date! Hopefully E3 will give us one, my prediction is Aug 21th or 28th!

It is the best game, that's why I expect 10 points daily during weeks, and 20 at weekends. If it keeps going below that, it will keep disappointing me. ...... XD

Where everybody sees the rank updated? The link on op shows yesterday result and i have to rely one someone posting the rank every day.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

So I guess we should be seeing Hyrule Warriors once the new games enter in some day. Well unless people are getting the Treasure Box version or will get it digitally, instead of getting the regular version.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

justiceiro said:
Where everybody sees the rank updated? The link on op shows yesterday result and i have to rely one someone posting the rank every day.

It will be update with today numbers in 2 hours.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Tlozjb said:
So I guess we should be seeing Hyrule Warriors once the new games enter in some day. Well unless people are getting the Treasure Box version or will get it digitally, instead of getting the regular version.

I don't think it will show up tomorrow. It hasn't been up for pre-order for that long and the release date is still a while away.