By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Beat that filthy anime crap.

Just 138 points left.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
think-man said:
Freedom wars is made by the God eater devs isn't it? does anyone remember what the original GE did?

It's a collaboration between Dimps and Japan Studio with SCEJ publishing the game. It's not a full hunting game though, there are a lot of elements not common to the genre.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Dreaful day btw. How comes the Japanese pick the World Cup game on 3DS and not PS3? COMG must be drunk

3DS is portable, Japanese love portable hate consoles :0

Don't play dumb. Look at the statistics, every single football game sells more on Sony home consoles in Japan. This is definitely not normal.

3DS is getting there. Last WE game wasn't released on the PSV and 3DS did got a port, which was sellin at the same level as PSP's.

I wonder how much of a boost Nintendo Wifi Connection will give MK8.

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Don't play dumb. Look at the statistics, every single football game sells more on Sony home consoles in Japan. This is definitely not normal.

I am looking at statistics and it shows me 3DS>PS3. This is normal. I dont think its normal for you???

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

I am looking at statistics and it shows me 3DS>PS3. This is normal. I dont think its normal for you???

Yes, but that's relative.  If we looked at Resident Evil using your statistics, Revelations should have massively outsold any PS3 Resi game because "Japan like portables and hate home consoles".  Yet even comparing spinoffs, Resi sells better on PS3.

Pro Evo would be another franchise like this.  The last game sold ~ 330k on PS3 vs. ~ 80k on 3DS.  So it's bizzare to see the 3DS version show up on COMG before the PS3 version.

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

I don't even know what stats you'd look at to show 3DS sells more Pro Evo than PS3. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Yes, but that's relative.  If we looked at Resident Evil using your statistics, Revelations should have massively outsold any PS3 Resi game because "Japan like portables and hate home consoles".  Yet even comparing spinoffs, Resi sells better on PS3.

Pro Evo would be another franchise like this.  The last game sold ~ 330k on PS3 vs. ~ 80k on 3DS.  So it's bizzare to see the 3DS version show up on COMG before the PS3 version.

C'mon Kres, i kno not every franchise. What I said was in little detail.

Its not that bizarre, PSP>Vita alot of times and only just recently (end of last year) it switched around.

Besides the point was that he made it seem impossible... So i joked around with some facts :P

I dont kno about soccer,so i take your word for it, but i dont see this being amazingly a big deal even if the ps3 beat the 3ds version by 250k+ the first time. Some things close gaps

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

I don't even know what stats you'd look at to show 3DS sells more Pro Evo than PS3. 

Im looking at the COMG... And they point out 3DS>PS3. Unless im lying right now??? :0

BTW, i was just saying that from COMG point of view, obviously PS3 version wil outsell 3DS version,but i wouldn't be surprised if it were the other way around.

Cannot wait until MK8 divides by zero once again!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---