By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Aliens: Colonial Marines sells 1.31m and other SEGA results

For such a big company like SEGA, they are selling next to no games.

Around the Network

those numbers make me sad. What happened to you sega? It looks like they made a profit,because of phantasy star online. I give them credit for that,but they could be doing so much better.

nice profit.

Wow that much for aliens.

sonic all-stars racing  transformed 1.36million shipped, we have it at 900k sold. i hope the steam version sold some units.

Around the Network

take note Square Enix

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I'm glad they made a profit. I like SEGA.

But a lot of those numbers are low. Especially for Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing Transformed. Considering it released on 6 platforms (PS3; 360; WiiU; Vita; 3DS; PC), right?

Sonic All-Stars deserved way more than that! Brilliant kart racer.

Sigh... :(
Why are awfull company decisions rewarded?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Porcupine_I said:
take note Square Enix

Take note of releasing 3 games a year and beeing a shadow of what they used to be? Err... please dont.

Lets also not forget that this is the same company that cancelled Bayonetta 2.

With that said, i hope they have the nerve to bring PSO2 out in the Vita aswell. I am gonna be very angry if they dont.