By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The death, rebirth, and death of d21lewis

We should honor d21lewis by going pantless the rest of the day..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I feel very....

Just kidding, I'm really glad you're back! I missed seeing you around; you're one of my favorite people here. I'm sorry things are going so poorly and I wish you the best in turning things around. Your actions may have been mislead but you have a good heart and I'm sure things will get better for you.

Another legend gone :(

It's just that simple.

Tim,

I've been where you're at. Booze isn't my poison of choice, but it doesn't matter, any addiction is an escape from feeling, including for some, video games and forums. Obviously I'm still wasting too much of my own time here but I've learned to balance my life better at least. Got remarried about 18 mths ago after having self-destructed my first marriage. Barely have time to play video games now, and on this forum mostly at work (which, um, isn't exactly the brightest idea either lol) and started joining groups - writing group, running club, and I'm now acting in a musical! (Never saw that coming) Not to prop myself up, because two years ago I hardly had reason to live. I spend all my time obsessing over collecting, playing and discussing games. It got me by day to day but ultimately was empty as hell.

Point is: Hang in there. It'll all be good again, and when it is, you'll be better prepared to nuture it and enjoy it. In the meantime, get out of these forums (at least part-time) and stretch yourself. Enjoy life.

Everyone here loves you. You're awesome! Stop hiding it.

Preston

You are a man, and I'm so proud of you for writing this. I feel so much for you man, much love.

Around the Network

Take care, D21. You always kept things interesting around here; and I hope things work out for you in real life.

I blame the Wii U

i didnt talk with you much or at all, but gosh you seem like a good guy who just had a rough time lately. i hope everything works out for you, you just need to pull through it. i really do hope the best for you.
good luck

I'm sad to see you go Tim. You were and always will be one of the best member this site has ever known. I really hope you'll be able to sort out the problems you're going through right now. Stay strong, stay positive and remember anything is possible if you put your mind and heart to it.

Signature goes here!

Jay520 said:
I blame the Wii U

The Wii destroyed gaming.

Wii U will finish the job by destroying gamers.

Farewell d21lewis. Take care of yourself, because at the end of the day, nobody else will do it for you.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.