By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ***The Official I love Brawl Thread***

I love SSBB, I don't want to buy it till i have plenty of time to play it..
summer 08 :(
maybe I can't wait that long....

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

Melee lasted me till now, Smash Brothers is one of those games that lasts for years and you only want a new one when they announce it, well not only when they announce it but you're satisfied till they announce a new one at least.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I love SSBB since it´s announced

I love SSBB :D.. If it wasn't for it I would have sold my Wii!

this is my signiture

Around the Network

Brawl can go into a corner and die.

Where the fuck (yeah I didn't smokescreen "fuck" ban me) is Isaac from Golden Sun? We don't need three damn Star Fox characters.

And also, why the hell is R.O.B. in there?

R.O.B. only disappointed those who were unfortunate enough to have bought the NES that was bundled with him.

/rant over

ROB is one of the generic bad guys in the adventure mode. Really, they made him playable because it'd be sweet to fight all those ROBs, but then wonder, why can't I play as ROB? That might be interesting. Well they thought ahead!

Anyway...I'm totally satisfied with the roster.

I would have preferred non-clones...but there are differences and it didn't bother me that much in Melee.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

R.O.B. is a major part of Nintendo history. Like him or not, he is what got the NES in stores in America. So deal with him.

If a 40/40 from Famitsu is anything to go by, I'm going to assume it's at least decent. Plus I watched the IGN Wii Playground of the import copy and just by the laughter and swearing, I remembered why I love Smash. Not buying this is a foolish decision.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Much love