By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final SSBB Roster, what character's are you lookng forward to playing?

Uploaded a different picture to fix the bandwidth issues. Sorry about that guys.

There are so many I can't wait to try... R.O.B., Diddy, and Toon Link (I'm serious) are all really high on my list too.

Around the Network

Newcomers:
1.- Lucario
2.- Pokemon Trainer
3.- Metaknigth
4.- King Dedede
5.- Sonic or R.O.B.

Veterans:
1.- Ganondorf
2.- Peach
3.- Ice Climbers
4.- Kirby
5.- Pikachu

I'll try them all.

But I'll unlock them with Jigglypuff.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

kirby
metaknight
snake
link

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wolf

Lucario

Toon Link

King Dedede

I'm a Link/Falco whore, and the thought of Wolf makes me lust for the game. I'm sure Lucario will be a sumbitch too.

R9 5950x - RTX 3090 - Odyssey G9

Around the Network

sonic
snake
wario
diddy
ike

Brawl Fc: 1375-6959-3963(WaTio)

BWii Fc: 038-769-520-573(Wario11)

"I started with nothing. I still have most of it."

The one that's highlighted in the pic at the top is definitely not my number 1 choice >_>.

However snake has inched up to the top over the past few weeks.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Sonic and Meta Knight.

I really wish this game had cooler characters.

If you think Iori Yagami is cooler than Snake, you are veeery wrong... j/k :P

I might just hit random for the first go. Yea thats what my plan is.

But I'm looking forward to trying out sonic and snake.

I have an N-Gage... and still play it.

@vagabond
Not all heavyweights sucked, I got friends that are DK pro's I think it's just your own playing style, I can't stand Captain Falcon or any really fast character other then Pikachu, each one feels different and can complement your playing style or they don't and end up sucking to you, people believe Ness sucks and when I beat them down with him they act shocked.

*On Topic*
Well no more secrets I see, great roster no doubt, I'll be playing as Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, TP Link, Pikachu, PT, Lucario, and now Wolf it seems, I'll end up trying them all but I'll play against people with all those listed above, I usually have to have a couple of alt's like Wolf that don't mesh with me well that way I can be on level with my friends and they don't get mad that I win EVERY game.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000