By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unpopular opinions you hold about games

God of War should have ended at 1.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Wright said:
snyps said:

Original Xbox had better exclusives than 360.

I was thinking about this. I've had awesome games this gen with the 360...but yes. I totally agree.

Thirded.

I have trouble sleeping at night thinking about all the Sega exclusives I never got to play on the Xbox.

Since the original X-Box had zero JRPG's this is totally untrue not only has the 360 a better lineup of physical exclusives it has tons of better XBL exclusives.  It doesn't lack Sega exclusives neither since it has tons of them on XBL including the best version of Jet Set Radio with more achievements and avatar rewards.

I thought WiiMusic was a great game.

brendude13 said:
Wright said:
snyps said:

Original Xbox had better exclusives than 360.

I was thinking about this. I've had awesome games this gen with the 360...but yes. I totally agree.

Thirded.

I have trouble sleeping at night thinking about all the Sega exclusives I never got to play on the Xbox.

it was a very good time for anyone jumping ship from dreamcast to xbox. i beat; crazy taxi 3, gunvalkyrie, jsrf, shenmue 2, otogi 1&2, outrun 2, house of the dead 3, panzer dragoon orta... not to mention; sega gt, spike out, toe jam and earl 3... and i'm sure you know the production value almost bankrupted sega all over again. These still look like next gen games the only drawback is they look stretched on wide tvs. But hurry theres still some futureproof left!

Another one: I found Heavy Rain to be miles better than The Walking Dead. TWD was pretty meh.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Muffin31190 said:
adriane23 said:
Muffin31190 said:
I think Skyrim is like the Call of Duty in the RPG world, and saying that you're a hardcore gamer because u have played 140 hours on Skyrim makes me think that you are terrible at games. What i am saying is that Skyrim is for the most casual of casuals in the RPG world and i really dont think its a good game, infact i think you are a disgrace to the gaming community if you love playing that game, i feel like that game belittles the gaming community as a whole.

tl;dr i hate skyrim with a passion

wait what you agree ?

Of course. I'll go even further and say that Elder Scrolls is a series for people that just don't know any better.

Adding some more.

There is no such thing as a good retail game that was only made for the PC.

Also: Game Controller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mouse & keyboard.

99% of indie games suck.

Dragonball Z: budokai 3 is one of the greatest fighters ever created.

Dead or Alive is not a good series.

Bethesda has never made a good game, and they probably don't even know how.

The Tomb Raider series was never any good because Lara literally controlled like a jumping tank. People only bought it because she had big titties.

Saints Row: The Third is boring as shit. I'm playing it for the first time since I bought it in 2011 (my backlog struggle is real son) and it's just plain terrible. It's also buggier than a Bethesda game. I just ran into a glitch where I got a space helmet stuck on my head after going into a store menu. I tried everything to get it off until I gave up and started doing missions. After getting away from the Morning Star thugs and getting back to my crib, I tried taking it off again in the wardrobe menu. No go. I try to exit the menu and it won't let me. I ended up turning the game off. If I still have that damn helmet on my head when I try and play tomorrow, I'm done with that game.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I enjoyed Metroid Other M. Probably because I'm not as much of a Metroid fan as the people who hate it.

I enjoy FF13. The style is a game I have not really played on console, so it is a good way to throw in some variety into my gameplay.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Troll_Whisperer said:
Another one: I found Heavy Rain to be miles better than The Walking Dead. TWD was pretty meh.

Heavy Rain is pretty meh also when you know who is the killer is before you play it the first time through.  Also when you get a good ending there is pretty much no point of replaying it a second time to get another ending unless you absolutely loved the game and I got one of the best endings the first time I played the game.  Still haven't played The Walking Dead but I hope it controls better then Episode 1 of Back to the Future.

CGI-Quality said:
Chris Hu said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Heavy Rain is pretty meh also when you know who is the killer is before you play it the first time through.  Also when you get a good ending there is pretty much no point of replaying it a second time to get another ending unless you absolutely loved the game and I got one of the best endings the first time I played the game.  Still haven't played The Walking Dead but I hope it controls better then Episode 1 of Back to the Future.

There aren't any "good" or "bad" endings in Heavy Rain. Plus, each one exposes an angle of the story not seen in many of the other 21 conclusions.

The killer dies and the kid got saved at the end of my playthrough I would consider that a "good" ending.

Muffin31190 said:
I think Skyrim is like the Call of Duty in the RPG world, and saying that you're a hardcore gamer because u have played 140 hours on Skyrim makes me think that you are terrible at games. What i am saying is that Skyrim is for the most casual of casuals in the RPG world and i really dont think its a good game, infact i think you are a disgrace to the gaming community if you love playing that game, i feel like that game belittles the gaming community as a whole.

tl;dr i hate skyrim with a passion
adriane23 said:

Of course. I'll go even further and say that Elder Scrolls is a series for people that just don't know any better.

what games are you all offering as being better? an example would be very helpful in understanding your pov.