By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you rack up the most hours playing?

Civilization I-V from 1991 to 2013. I have no clue how many hours I played these games over the past 22 years.

Around the Network

super smash is well over 5,000 hours for me. ssbb is over 3000 hours

Most likely Minecraft (Unknown hours....lets say somewhere between 1000Hr +)

(given 85% of the time I am not building just watching others.)

Pokemon Soul silver - around 300

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

Team Fortress 2 with 1639 Hours
When I used to play Runescape I got about 1500 hours as well
I have also spent hundreds to thousands of hours on Age of Empires 2 in the past 10 years

Around the Network

Ok, you guys have a lot of free time or very few games to play.

Mine should be 165+ in Xenoblade Chronicles, still not beat but very close to the final boss.
Followed by Goldeneye 007, when we were playing during the weekends with the vgchartz guys I reached 145 hours.

Worold of Warcraft  5500+ hours
Final Fantasy VI 100+ hours
Final Fantasy VII 100+ hours
Final Fantasy VIII 100+ hours
Final Fantasy IX 100+ hours
Final Fantasy X 150+ hours
Final Fantasy XI 2000+ hours
Final Fantasy XIII 120 hours
Final Fantasy Tactics 100+ hours
Tactics Ogre 150+ hours
Secret of Mana 100+ hours

...every RPG, Strategy RPG from the beginning of SNES era til now.

Great thread idea. I have to mention a few things. First off, I can't believe how much time I put into WoW and FFXI!!! Those times are unbelieveable looking back. Secondly, at "Bonkers" I can't believe you're logged over 1000+ hours in CoD (but I guess to you it's just as crazy that I logged that much time in MMO's) The one's I think I had the MOST FUN with were FF7, FFX, FFXI, FFTactics, Secret of Mana.

Check out my Gaming Website www.LiveLootLevel.com View my game blog, read some reviews, and leave a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time guys.

This thread really makes me want to re-activate my World of Warcraft account so I can check my /played on it. I really have no idea what it was when I quit. But I raided 4 nights a week from the beginning of Burning Crusade to the end of Cataclysm + arena + bgs + dailies + levelling alts. So... thousands of hours at least.

At least 500 hours in The Sims 2 (PC).

Team Fortress 2 - 227 hours.

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 - 118 hours.

At least 100 hours in C&C: Tiberian Sun; SimCity 3000; LittleBigPlanet 2.

At least 80 hours in Wild ARMs 3.

Currently SSX (2012) must be catching up.  I'm playing it for a couple of hours every night!

Wow: 800+ hours wasted
LoL: 130 hours
Spellforce: 120 hours
Gal Civ II: 100

monster hunter tri on wii, 800+ hrs
xenoblade chronicles on wii, 180+ hrs
monster hunter 3ultimate wii u, 180+hrs