By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you rack up the most hours playing?

Pokemon diamond 845 hours (1 playthrough)
Ratchet and Clank 2 170 hours
Endless Ocean 2 150 hours
Pokemon MDBRT 140 hours
Xenoblade 130 hours
Mario Kart Wii 125 hours

I've rounded them up and down since I can't remember the exact play times.

Around the Network

Xenoblade 162 hours, that is all i can give you, but it is my longest played game since SNES-days. I know i have spent hundreds of hours on several NES and SNES games

· Dark Souls -> 135 hours (100% completion)

mmm...

· Fallout: New Vegas -> 90 hours.

aaand... I guess Gears of War 3 had to clock somewhere 100-200 hours into it.

World of Warcraft playing a bit of late Vanilla, Burning Crusade , Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm.

Overall play time counting every character was at 215-280 days.....don't remember anymore. This shit was addicting lol!

I must have played over 500 hours in Call of Duty 4.

Around the Network

Well the only one i can prove is DOTA 2 - 267 hours according to steam.

But IMO, i've spent more than 1000 hours on DOTA 1. Which i think was the most time I've spent on any game. Beating out Diablo 2, mario, and Pokemon!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

In my life, probably SimCity 4. I played it a few months ago last time.

If you add up all the games in the series, FIFA would take no.1 though.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

If only I could count the amount of time I played the original StarCraft. - I mean I played that for at-least an hour every day for almost 10 years.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Americas Army Operations 2388 Hours (according to battletracker and my main account)
Guild Wars Over 1k Hours

That's kinda it. I usually get bored quickly. (I have high hopes for AA 4 :))

Ridge Racer V - 10years

Counter Strike 1.3 and 1,6 - 10years(pro:)

lol

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.