By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Quick Thought] What game do you consider the most disappointment this gen?

Dragon Age 2.

I'm convinced DA2 is not a horribly bad game, but it was the biggest disappointment. Origins was so amazing that it drove up an enormous amount of DA2 hype for me. Unfortunately the game ended up being meh.

Other games would include Diablo III, Final Fantasy XIII, Hitman Absolution, The Old Republic, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, or Valkyria Chronicles 2.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
the_dengle said:
RolStoppable said:
the_dengle said:
Does a virtual console game count? Even though I dare not specify which one...

Super Mario RPG really isn't any good.

That's too bad, but I'm still going to try it out eventually. :P Not the game I'm thinking of.

Not as many people as you think love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I know, right? Shame on them. But the internet is too busy being completely enamored with some other dumb game to recognize Ocarina's quality.

LA Noire. Didn't like the game in the slightest even though I thought it would be an awesome game, oh well.

Okami, while it is a port of a PS2 game, the Wii one controls diferently and the game was a bad. The pace of the game was so bad, it made me quit the game halfway through. All the people that praised the game was fooling themselves.

M&L: Partners in Time. After Superstar, this game is horrible, it's one of the worst games I have played. What a major step-down. Everything SS did good was gone. Those babies were also f*cking annoying.

Then comes Yoshi's Island DS. More babies that before! More screaming and crying! What a horrible game. What were they thinking?! They better not screw around with YI: 3DS.

Pokémon Ranger 3. Pokémon Ranger was a neat idea and 2 did it better. This one is another story and speaking of that, it was horrible.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Assassins Creed Revelations
LA Noire
Skyrim
Fallout New Vegas

Around the Network

Assassins Creed 1. I played it many many years after it's release due to people claiming that the AC series was awesome. Assassins Creed 1 is the most repetitive game ever and it bored me to death, one of the worst games I've ever played. I've heard the series has gotten better but AC 1 has left a sour taste in my mouth and I just can't be bothered to even try the other installments.

FF13 i could stand the linear hallways but man did the story have to suck so bad?

No More Heroes, dont know why so many Wii owners hyped it up, thank god im untrusting and didnt play it till it was released on PS3, played the demo, it was boring as hell. It was like the FF13 for hack and slash. Glad i saved my money.

Gran Turismo 5

Skyward sword, really a terrible effort.

Uncharted 3, a huge disappointment after U2.

Playstation all-star battle royale
F.E.A.R 3
The Fight