By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How come if you don't like an exclusive title you are automatically biased?

Kresnik said:

It seems to me you just don't like B-tier games. At least, your 360 & PS3 list seems heavily populated with them.

Which is almost the exact opposite of my preference in games. I tend to like the slightly-lower budget stuff and am not such a fan of the AAA games. I've never been called out for being biased for disliking Gran Turismo, Forza, Killzone or Gears, though!

Perhaps it's something more to do with your attitude. But I don't really know what the answer to your question is.  Kinda mostly drifted off-topic with this post, whoops.

Yeah I tend not to like B-tier games. Although I do like some.  

P.S. I like all the title you mentioned.

Here is another question for everybody.  A few people might know what Im talking about on this.  I like Forza more than GT so if I say that im a MSFT fan.  Same thing goes to me if I say i like InFamous more than Crackdown.  And for a while more than Prototype.  For whatever reason Xbox fans was associated with Prototype.  So when i said I though InFamous was better people automattically thought I was sony Biased.  This goes on and on with whatever two title you say that are exclusive.  

But then when I say I like CoD more than Battlefield there is no harm no foul.  I mean people might say that im wrong but i dont get called biased for it.  Why is this only associated with exclusive titles?  And why can't people like something more than something else and say it?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Slimebeast said:
I don't get much accusations of being biased but whenever I mention that I don't like Halo, Gears and Fable, or Uncharted, Heavy Rain and The Last of us, I become slightly uncomfortable.

Speaking about The Last of Us, that's because you said some things that were flat out false about the game, and the VGChartz community had to prove you wrong. I have the thread bookmarked if you need a refresher.

Ouch. Now I'm starting to feel uncomfortable again.

Jay520 said:
Slimebeast said:
I don't get much accusations of being biased but whenever I mention that I don't like Halo, Gears and Fable, or Uncharted, Heavy Rain and The Last of us, I become slightly uncomfortable.

Speaking about The Last of Us, that's because you said some things that were flat out false about the game, and the VGChartz community had to prove you wrong. I have the thread bookmarked if you need a refresher.

Not sure what you all are talking about but Last of Us looks amazing XD

Biased is thrown around a lot like it's something bad or as an insult when, as Jay520 said, it's only about preference. The key is not letting your bias cloud your judgement when it comes games or companies you don't like. Also, some people can't seem to understand that even though a game as no appeal for them, it's entirely possible that others enjoy it.

Signature goes here!

Oh look, another moronic thread created by the the most fucking pathetic, ignorant and narrow-minded twat on this site. Nobody said disliking certain exclusives makes you bias, you are bias because you unfairly compare games that are obviously incomparable for many reasons, fabricate facts, wrongly speak for the majority and assume they're in your favor when they're not and in your thread change the title to a positive comment about one game (Gears of War: Judgment when it passed God of War: Ascension WW) a.k.a. something it's objectively achieved (sales) whilst downplaying that same achievement made by the game you're comparing (God of War: Ascension is now outselling Gears of War: Judgment and instead of being positive this time you say both games have declined a lot just so you didn't have to be positive towards the game you like less. Can you not understand what you've done to piss people off? Your ill-informed, ignorant and intolerant posts are just cringe-worth and I don't understand why you aren't banned more often for spamming this site with your nonsense. What is your PSN & Gamertag, I want to see if you've at least played and completed the games you go on about, probably not.

You are a fucking stealth trolling simpleton and the saddest part is that you don't even have a brain in your hideous head to work out when you're doing it. And I don't care if I get banned, I hardly ever come on this site anyway but somebody needs to give JayWood2010 a reality check and tell him he's a infuriatingly stupid cunt.

User has been banned for this post ~Barozi

Around the Network
FanboysSuck said:
Oh look, another moronic thread created by the the most fucking pathetic, ignorant and narrow-minded twat on this site. Nobody said disliking certain exclusives makes you bias, you are bias because you unfairly compare games that are obviously incomparable for many reasons, fabricate facts, wrongly speak for the majority and assume they're in your favor when they're not and in your thread change the title to a positive comment about one game (Gears of War: Judgment when it passed God of War: Ascension WW) a.k.a. something it's objectively achieved (sales) whilst downplaying that same achievement made by the game you're comparing (God of War: Ascension is now outselling Gears of War: Judgment and instead of being positive this time you say both games have declined a lot just so you didn't have to be positive towards the game you like less. Can you not understand what you've done to piss people off? Your ill-informed, ignorant and intolerant posts are just cringe-worth and I don't understand why you aren't banned more often for spamming this site with your nonsense. What is your PSN & Gamertag, I want to see if you've at least played and completed the games you go on about, probably not.

You are a fucking stealth trolling simpleton and the saddest part is that you don't even have a brain in your hideous head to work out when you're doing it. And I don't care if I get banned, I hardly ever come on this site anyway but somebody needs to give JayWood2010 a reality check and tell him he's a infuriatingly stupid cunt.

Go for it.  

GT:  Edited out

PSN: Edited out

EDIT:  Last weeks update was Ascension reching 1m as the title.  I dont see that as being negative do you?
  Also I believe your account is an alt account of tontus.  I wasn't the nly one to call you out on what you said.   

FanboysSuck said:
Oh look, another moronic thread created by the the most fucking pathetic, ignorant and narrow-minded twat on this site.

You know, you're wrong. JayWood is love. I would go on a date with him. He's lovely :3

Also, reported. But that was obvious, no? You are asking for it. You just can't call twat, fucking pathetic and ignorant NO ONE because of a faint of the heart. Learn your facts. Be respectful.

Dbl post

FanboysSuck said:

And I don't care if I get banned.

I don't think you'll be banned.

Jay520 said:

FanboysSuck said:

And I don't care if I get banned.

I don't think you'll be banned.

I don't think so either. He was hard, but calm when explaining his arguments.