By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BEYOND: Two Souls INSANE TRAILER

Tagged games:

flagstaad said:
KingofTrolls said:

I understand that this is not ur kind of game, no problemo, but ,, easily fall asleep playing this " sounds just ridiculous for me. 

I don't have the energy of a few years back, I work full time and can only play for a few hours very late at night. Yes, I do have a problem watching slow movies, I try to avoid them and just watch them on sunday's afternoon when I am more awake. The gameplay for this game seems to be there, at least more than in Heavy Rain, but if feels slow, make a few decisions every few minutes and keep watching the animations, that can be very taxing on a person that is playing at 1am when it has to wake up at 7am to reach work, specially when the decision making process seems to bring little consecuence to the advancement on the game.

Before someone ask, yes I do fall asleep with a few RPGs, not all but some are very hard for me to play, if the battles or puzzles are not challenging...zzzz

I have a slightly different version of that proplem.  My girlfriend enjoys watching me play games.  Mainly, Call of Duty BO2 multiplayer at the moment.  But if a game doesn't have a lot of action she gets bored.  So I figure beggars can't be choosers lol.

She liked the Mario Galaxies, Zeldas (althought the intro in SS bored her), Mario Kart, Uncharted series, God of War, Gears of War, LOVED left for dead 1, not so much 2, COD franchise, Tomb raider, Far Cry 3, Prototype etc.   It sucks she likes COD so much because the lag compensation in BO2 SUCKS on my good internet connection.  I'm REALLY hoping that BF4 comes through with a good game.

Games I tried playing and had to sell.  Oblivion ES (too detailed and boring to her), Hitman Blood Money (too much sneaking), LA Noir, etc. 

Around the Network

Wow, sxephil gave beyond a pretty good shoutout in his video.

(Skip to around 2:13 mark)