By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BEYOND: Two Souls INSANE TRAILER

Tagged games:

CGI-Quality said:
I'm truly stunned at those visuals and that's saying a lot considering what I've seen in the last 6 months.

The graphics look great. Really great. But I'm concerned about the transitions between the various scenes, or from one action shot to an other. They really looked badly pieced together to me.

Around the Network

looks good but im fearing movie trailer syndrome where theyve just shown all the good bits and all thats left is the filler, between now and the release we'll probably have seen enough that the good bits of the game we'll already get that 'yea, seen that' feeling.

why do games do that so much these days?

Tachikoma said:
looks good but im fearing movie trailer syndrome where theyve just shown all the good bits and all thats left is the filler, between now and the release we'll probably have seen enough that the good bits of the game we'll already get that 'yea, seen that' feeling.

why do games do that so much these days?

I won't watch any more trailers now to avoid this

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Movies are much shorter than games, even games like this. I wouldn't worry too much.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Looks great! I can't wait to watch it!

Around the Network

I should get around to this game about 2015. After that hello PS4!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

Someone has a backlog!

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
binary solo said:

Someone has a backlog!

I'm so backed I need an e-laxative.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I already knew whose thread this was before I entered. haha

binary solo said:
platformmaster918 said:
binary solo said:

Someone has a backlog!

I'm so backed I need an e-laxative.

better than my situation.  I'm going to get Tomb Raider if I can find it for $30 physical soon, but other than that I'm just waiting for LoU and only have GoW MP to keep me entertained.  Kingdom Hearts HD I'll probably get this Summer sometime.  Gonna pick up Guacamele at some point most likely (waiting for a plus deal).  Oh also gotta get Budokai HD sometime ($30 or less).  Then maybe Puppeteer in September, Beyond in October, and PS4 with KZ at launch.  I'll ask for GTA5, Infamous, and Watch Dogs for Christmas so the end of the year will be nice and packed.  The only one I'm really unsure on is Batman I'll wait for reviews and look at gameplay and such to see if it looks as good as AC.  If Castlevania comes out this year I'll be picking that up when it goes down a little.

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers