By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you have preordered?

BloodyRain said:
MonstaMack said:
Pokemon X
Saving up money for: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Dark Souls 2
Waiting on: XBox and games announcement and if It's backwards or not before pre-ordering more games. Along with E3.

I wonder if dark souls 2 will launch this year.

One would hope. Releasing it next year when all the new systems are out? Not so hot.

Course a 720/PS4 release would make me more happy.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Soul Sacrifice and The Last of Us.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Wait.....that's in my system RIGHT NOW!!!

----

Nothing, and it will probably be nothing for a while since I have no plans to move to next gen anytime soon (even for 3DS).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

The Last of Us and Soul Sacrifice at the moment. Pretty soon will put down some for Beyond. When PS4 final info comes out I will put one on that along with InFamous SS,WatchDogs, and KZ Shadow Fall. Also need to reserve KZ:Mercs now that I think about it.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

BloodyRain said:
MonstaMack said:
Pokemon X
Saving up money for: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Dark Souls 2
Waiting on: XBox and games announcement and if It's backwards or not before pre-ordering more games. Along with E3.

I wonder if dark souls 2 will launch this year.

Most assuredly not. I don't think this year can handle anymore big contenders. It can't sustain the ones they have and mostly likely....someone is gonna give.

Assassin's Creed, COD,GTAV,Watch Dogs, KZ:SF, PS4, NextBox and whatever exclusives it will bring, The Last of Us, Beyond, Puppeteer, and more slated all for this Holiday?! I think not....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Nothing, I usually don't preorder games unless they come with a nice extra or could be released in very limited quantities, I am thinking about Project X Zone

the last of us and GTAV. that's all.

Dark Souls 2
The Last Of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5

I usually don't preorder games, but I couldn't resist with this one.

I have to preordered Battlefield 4!