By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you have preordered?

Last of us, Beyond, Killzone /PSV/

Around the Network

None so far I'm actually waiting to see if there are going to be any exclusive content preorder deals with The Last of Us before I decide on where to preorder. I'm also planning on preordering Tearaway.

None right now, though The Last of Us will probably be getting done so I get early access.

I don't see the point of pre-ordering unless you get important dlc, like with Soul Sacrifice which I've already preordered.

Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition. I still need to pre-order the collector's edition of Tales of Xillia.

Also, I checked GameStop and it looks like I still have Sly Cooper on hold.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

only the last of us

naruball said:
I don't see the point of pre-ordering unless you get important dlc, like with Soul Sacrifice which I've already preordered.

I don't do it unless there's something important like that extra 1/2 hour scene in Beyond and the steel case which I am a sucker for lately (love the GoW and LoU ones too).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

At the moment i have only preordered The Last of Us Joel Edition

naruball said:

I used to do it to make sure stock doesn't run out on the first day. Since once I was trying to get some mega man game for the gba sp and they ran out. Nowadays it has just kind of become a habit to preorder games that I know will be good and you get those preorder bonuses too. I usually wait for reviews if I'm unsure. I only remember one time that I was disappointed with a preorder and that was for La Noire. It just wasn't my kind of game, but since it was rockstar, I said why not.(though rockstar didn't actually make it xD)

BloodyRain said:
naruball said:

I used to do it to make sure stock doesn't run out on the first day. Since once I was trying to get some mega man game for the gba sp and they ran out. Nowadays it has just kind of become a habit to preorder games that I know will be good and you get those preorder bonuses too. I usually wait for reviews if I'm unsure. I only remember one time that I was disappointed with a preorder and that was for La Noire. It just wasn't my kind of game, but since it was rockstar, I said why not.(though rockstar didn't actually make it xD)

I don't think I've seen a standard edition of a game sold out in the last 5 years (in the entire area, maybe one store).  But I know what you mean about the good ol days.  Now, the main reason to pre order is for bonus content, or collector editions, etc.  

Me, I don't pre order.  Many times I even wait for the game to go on sale, or buy them used.  Then when I am done, I sell my games.  The one exception was GOW:A, only because the cute gamestop girl begged me to.  I was suckered.