By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What do you think of International Popstar Rihanna?

She is definitely becoming more and more of a train wreck having a on again off again relationship with the guy that beat you to a bloody pulp isn't helping either.

Around the Network

Love her voice, love her style, love her looks, love her tits.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I used to like her a lot. Her first two albums were really good, and she had a certain cool to her.

Now I'm just tired of her, and pretty much switch the channel any time her new songs come on the radio. Her material is just so generic now, and she pumps out these mediocre albums every year.

She looks nowhere near as good as she used to anymore either.

spurgeonryan said:
i like her music, but that one whips and chains song is too adult for kids to be listening to. Sex sells, but that is over the top. Is she pregnant>? Is she still with Cris Brown? Was she actually beat or was it some BSDSM thing?

I was listening to the radio today and they said Rihanna and Chris Brown have broken up and are arguing on twitter now. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Nothing special about her anymore, just like all pop stars the corporate machine is sucking all of their talent away gradually. It's why i prefer indie or unsigned artists, they have better beats and more meaningful lyrics

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

fuckable

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

She's sexy (regardless of her giant forehead) and I like her music on occasion. She can't sing live though (except for rare occasions).

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Something tells me she is an asshole with a bad attitude who cares about no one but herself

She's an arse. When I was on vacation in Barbados I saw her slap the shit out of Chris Brown in front of a group of people, and then proceeded to belittle the guy in front of them by disrespecting him (verbally). That was a good while before their 'incident'. Her music is okay though, and I'd still hit it.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS