By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which very popular, best selling PlayStation game/franchise you didn't ever play?

Which famous game franchise available on PlayStation platforms you never played?

Call of Duty 41 13.80%

Final Fantasy 45 15.15%

God of War 24 8.08%

Gran Turismo 35 11.78%

Grand Theft Auto 12 4.04%

Metal Gear Solid 28 9.43%

Need for Speed 16 5.39%

Uncharted 30 10.10%

Other 23 7.74%

I've played them all! 43 14.48%

Total:297

God of War. I've played the demo of GoW III I think but that's it. These games just don't appeal to me because of their genre.

Gran Turismo. I've played the demo of GT2 and I think I've played one of the... free GT thingies on PSN, but that's it. I'm really interested to try a GT in the future but there's so many good games to play and so little time.

Around the Network

Weird list... why are multiplatform games like COD, GTA and NFS on the list? You'd think OP would include only PS-exclusive franchises like Jak, Ratchet, LBP, Sly Cooper, etc. I never played any of the Jak and Daxter or Sly Cooper games despite owning a PS2, but heard they're really good.  Tried out LBP at my cousins a couple times, seems Ok but never really cared for it.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

Weird list... why are multiplatform games like COD, GTA and NFS on the list?

I know man. Craziest poll this week.

nothing after the PS1...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid and Need for speed

Around the Network

A lot: Jak, Ratchet, sly, metal gear, killzone, warhawk/starhawk, need for speed, DMC, motorstorm, the list could go on and on...

Played every game mentioned in this thread except

- Syphon Filter
- Dark Cloud
- Ape Escape
-Warhawk/Starhawk
-Devil May Cry

I'd argue that the top 4 aren't huge games though.

I've never got round to a final fantasy, not even any of it's PSP spinoffs. and ive only played one metal gear solid (MGS4)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I've never played Uncharted.........oops.

Same goes for Crash, Spyro, J&D, Oddworld, Ratchet, Sly....

I hadn't played Ico or SotC ever either, but the HD collection changed that. Excellent games.

NightDragon83 said:

Weird list... why are multiplatform games like COD, GTA and NFS on the list? You'd think OP would include only PS-exclusive franchises like Jak, Ratchet, LBP, Sly Cooper, etc. I never played any of the Jak and Daxter or Sly Cooper games despite owning a PS2, but heard they're really good.  Tried out LBP at my cousins a couple times, seems Ok but never really cared for it.

Maybe because they sell a lot on the Playstation? I personally wouldn't call those "playstation games/franchises", but those are definitely some of the best sellers on the PS.

@ OP)

I never touched any Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed game.