By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Deported for being too HANDSOME!???

Is he too handsome to be deported?

yes, deport him to my bedroom 68 40.96%

no, i've seen better, much better 23 13.86%

meh, im a straight guy an... 75 45.18%

Total:166
aikohualda said:
Chandler said:
Mouth breather = handsome? Ok.

come on now chandler.... admit it.. he is great looking :P

how do you say it in your language?  gut aussehend?

I can't answer your questions because everything I tried would result in me getting banned, sorry ^^ I just wanted to say that I am very peculiar concerning mouth breathers. I was forced to do it for a while due to medical conditions and I can't stand people who do it despite having a fully functional nose in their face.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

I don't get why straight men are so uptight about saying some other dude is handsome. lol.

He's a great looking guy. I would not complain if I suddenly looked like him. The comments on that site are funny.

one girl "I have a cave he can hide in." lol

regardless of that... Saudi is all kinds of fucked up if that story is true.

Chandler said:
aikohualda said:
Chandler said:

I can't answer your questions because everything I tried would result in me getting banned, sorry ^^ I just wanted to say that I am very peculiar concerning mouth breathers. I was forced to do it for a while due to medical conditions and I can't stand people who do it despite having a fully functional nose in their face.

ill check his history and physical... maybe he have cystic fibrosis...

you only get banned because you are too awesome XD it is true!

This is new to me. :D I wish I was handsome but then again I don't.

KHlover said:
aikohualda said:
Chandler said:

Yeah, "gut aussehend" is a phrase you can use. (+1 for correct German grammar XD)

german = most beautiful language IMO at least

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
Roma said:
he looks good but not that good

I have to agree with you on this one!

then who!????

Meh he's 'okay'. I've had better.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Wait! I'm confused! I thought there weren't any Gay people there - so how could me know he is attractive if they weren't admitting they are attracted to him? Hmm seems like a catch 22!

I would say he is attractive, but not all that. He looks like there is some mascara in his beard, and that he saved part of his cheeks to make some sort of 'look.' I find have shaved beards like that a big turn off.

It's like the people that shave striped into their eyebrows. If it's natural, is ok, but otherwise it's just trying too hard.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:

I would say he is attractive, but not all that. He looks like there is some mascara in his beard, and that he saved part of his cheeks to make some sort of 'look.' I find have shaved beards like that a big turn off. 

It's like the people that shave striped into their eyebrows. If it's natural, is ok, but otherwise it's just trying too hard.

Exactly, he is too groomed. This metro look isn't that attractive. 

Weedlab said:
Meh he's 'okay'. I've had better.

oh no you didnt XD