By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Deported for being too HANDSOME!???

Is he too handsome to be deported?

yes, deport him to my bedroom 68 40.96%

no, i've seen better, much better 23 13.86%

meh, im a straight guy an... 75 45.18%

Total:166

I think Saudi Arabia is doing more and more to deserve to really lose all their women, that Allah will bless and help to escape from their prison.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
aikohualda said:
Euphoria14 said:
aikohualda said:
Euphoria14 said:
aikohualda said:
Euphoria14 said:
Seems he is in the same predicament I find myself in.

They are trying to ship me out of the US because I look so good.

Picture or it didnt happen :P

Can't right now, I am not on my home PC.

Unfortunately I am in the deportation office. They are really trying hard to get my sexy ass out of this country.

lol yeah sure....

where are you going though?

Nowhere, lol. I was sitting at home when I wrote that.

I'm just a 5'11, 150lbs, blue eyed white boy.

majority of the people i see in LA are around 5'11" height and weight proportion and caucasian with blue eyes....are you red head? :P

Nope.

Don't mind the facial expression though, this was taken while I was munching on Chuckie Cheese pizza at my nephew's birthday party.

ok youre cute, but not that cute to be deported haha

awesome eyes though

aikohualda said:
Euphoria14 said:

Nope.

Don't mind the facial expression though, this was taken while I was munching on Chuckie Cheese pizza at my nephew's birthday party.

ok youre cute, but not that cute to be deported haha

awesome eyes though

Haha!

Maybe, maybe not. No biggie. My fiance thinks I look good and her sister always flirts with me, so i'm all good.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

post a pic of Xtasty

Meh, I see better every time I look in the mirror.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
He looks like a douche.

What makes him a douche? Just because he is attractive? I am the nicest guy in the world to some girls and some still call me a douche because they think I like to look at myself in the mirror. I truly want to know how women feel on this issue so I can nip it in the bud. I mean even on a gaming website will do because all I am giving off is confience. I don't really look in the mirror.

wfz said:
Yeah he was clearly posing in that picture to look "sexy" by leaving his mouth slightly open so his lips looked fuller. Not a fan of that.

But aside from that, he is a very beautiful person. I'm straight, but that man is definitely beautiful.

He also has too much charisma in his eyes. He's trying too hard!

NintendoPie said:
wfz said:
Yeah he was clearly posing in that picture to look "sexy" by leaving his mouth slightly open so his lips looked fuller. Not a fan of that.

But aside from that, he is a very beautiful person. I'm straight, but that man is definitely beautiful.

What the hell does that mean?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
NintendoPie said:
wfz said:

stage just show us your pic :P

aikohualda said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
NintendoPie said:
wfz said:

stage just show us your pic :P

Are you serious? On a gaming forum? Fine.