By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ubisoft sellout of copies of no more heroes

maybe next week ubi will ship more copies

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Im not buying this story. Ubi might have undershipped, but it'll take me no time at all to find a copy.

You didn't read the story, did you?

outlawauron said:
Im not buying this story. Ubi might have undershipped, but it'll take me no time at all to find a copy.

Well if it was a PS3 game I'm sure you'd be up on believing it. ^_^

^ sadly no. As I'm browsing from my iPhone I took the OP literally.

I read it now and think even lower at the point of writing the article. Its like writing up a story that the PSP is sold out at Sony Korea's website.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm still waiting for the game to hit Canada... for shame UBI! I wanted this game last week ;) (I still want it and will be picking it up this weekend if you finally decide to ship it! LOL)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Outlawauron, the OP was referring to Ubisoft's site, which is indeed sold out. That in turn means that the game is selling better than they thought it would, at least for sales on the site.

I don't remember him saying the game is sold out across NA.

Not to rain on the parade, but that link is for UbiShop. Just because it is sold out there, doesn't mean the game is completely sold out.

Amazon still has it:

http://www.amazon.com/UBI-Soft-No-More-Heroes/dp/B000X25GW2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1201741682&sr=8-1

Great news. I'm trying to talk a friend into picking it up.

Good for Ubisoft. It is always good when a good game exceeds sales expectations.

also inspiring news for 3rd party pub. on wii