By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox360 killer app: Pizza Hut. Better with Kinect.

Tagged games:

Please select desired pizza

Ultimate Cheese Lover's Pizza 15 21.43%

Pepperoni Lover's Pizza 17 24.29%

Meat Lover's Pizza 8 11.43%

Veggie Lover's Pizza 3 4.29%

Supreme Pizza 7 10.00%

Super Supreme Pizza 11 15.71%

Create your own (please post toppings) 9 12.86%

Total:70

Packing it in, Sony and Nintendo, It's all over now. This, THIS, is the future.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Areym said:

Making gamers lazier and fatter. LOL

This is stupid, what's wrong with using a phone and ordering it? and I would rather make the pizza myself, so much better than takeaway

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I prefer actually speaking to humans, so I use my phone.

That and I don't eat Pizza Hut pizza.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Areym said:

Making gamers lazier and fatter. LOL

Pretty much. Talk about cutting off all human interaction. Also, all of the CoD and Halo x2 exp codes you get from like mountain dew and doritos are really just the worst of the worst. Reward people with x2 exp by stuffing their face full of unhealthy shit.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The only person who is derailing this thread is you. You're so focused in starting a console war with me because of my criticism that you had to start it again.

P.S.

I sold my 360 not long after I beat Gears of War Judgement. Nothings coming this year, so I have nothing to feel bad about missing. Thats some great first party support you're defending. You should think of my criticisms of Microsoft as someone who believes they can financially afford to appease themselves, fans.  Thats really all it is. If you're happy with third parties only then you're up for grabs to any brand with proper third party support like many who jumped ship this gen. 

You: "As an investor in Microsofts product, I have a right to bitch."

Me: "You also have a right to get rid of your MS console. Cut your losses."

You: "I sold my 360..."

LOL. Hilarious.

"i own the console i have the right to troll and derail threads!! oh yea hey i sold it"

the2real4mafol said:

This is stupid, what's wrong with using a phone and ordering it? and I would rather make the pizza myself, so much better than takeaway

Once online ordering came about, I never call anymore. If I place it myself, I know the order was placed right.

J_Allard said:
the2real4mafol said:

Once online ordering came about, I never call anymore. If I place it myself, I know the order was placed right.

I don't even bother with pizza hut, dominos or any of them to be honest. I just make my pizza at home, saves so much money. I spose the choice should be their though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Wonder how much fatter an average American gamer will become thanks to this app.

Pizza Hut is crap btw, like all network pizzerias.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

theprof00 said:
This could have been spent on game development

Or they can just keep doing both.

Unless you have some factual proof of how much this cost to make, and how much of the bill each side paid?

I mean, was it a big deal when Nintendo did it? Sony? I believe Steam does it as well. Who cares, it's an app.