By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS4 and PS3

Hynad said:

Please, Ethomaz. Stop with the bullshit. The dev you mention never once said that the content removal was due to the game going multiplat. In fact, they said it was a design choice. You may choose to believe otherwise, but you have absolutely nothing to back your claims.

No. He said it was to make the game fit in three DVDs and the PS3 version to be identical to the other.

Around the Network

Sony coming out with GUNZ BLAZING if true...If they come out around the same time...Ill get the PS4 version

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ethomaz said:
DigitalDevilSummoner said:

You have no clue how mad I am right now. You have no notion what you are talkin' about and you royally wasted our time with your totally ignorant bullsh*t.

SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Please report me cause I don't want to ever waste my time again discussing a complicated 100 hour long game with an organic fertilizer salesman who "played the beginning."

Sorry I don't report guys here and I'm right in what I'm talking about

Not always ;) So FF XIII was worse because of 360 still? Didn't read all the posts until here.

*crunch* I'll need more popcorn...

ethomaz said:
benao87 said:

I'm with you, but I think that it is him who should be reported. I'm tired of this, it's always the same shit with this guy. It is so hard to leave your partisan agenda on a side before having a discussion?

His posts are flamebait, and that is an offense.

Sorry but I neved did framebait post and I didn't started that... I just posted my option and guys that didn't know anything about what happened with FFXIII asked for proof... I just give what I was asked.

I'm a reasonable guy here and easy to talk... just don't try to call what I said bullshit when I'm right.

Ohhhhh cut the crap! You've been derailing the thread with your nonsense, and the worst of it is that you haven't even played the #*&!@ game!

Look, FFXIII it's a bad game, A BAD GAME, and this comes from a guy, who actually played the bloody game! If you had actually played it, you'd realize that the gigantic mess that FFXIII is. It wouldn't be solved if it were exclusive.

You just can't grasp the whole picture, yet you go around spreading bullshit.

Do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.

Note: Yes, the game being bad is a matter of subjectivity, but boutros is a mad-hatter so I don't trust him liking the game :P

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Hynad said:

Please, Ethomaz. Stop with the bullshit. The dev you mention never once said that the content removal was due to the game going multiplat. In fact, they said it was a design choice. You may choose to believe otherwise, but you have absolutely nothing to back your claims.

No. He said it was to make the game fit in three DVDs and the PS3 version to be identical to the other.

Yeah? Then give a link to support your baseless claims.

Here, let me help you:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ffxiii-has-plenty-of-dlc-material-report

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/13/square-enix-cut-a-games-worth-of-content-from-final-fantasy-xii/

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/6656/final-fantasy-xiiis-cut-content-is-enough-to-make-a-seperate-game

http://www.ff-reunion.net/ff/2010/01/13/ff13_developer_interview_part_deleted --->Too bad Andriasang is no more.

Now, prove my links wrong. -__-

forevercloud3000 said:

BELIEVE!!!!!!!

E3 2013 BABY PLEASE BE EXITED!!!!!

walsufnir said:

Not always ;) So FF XIII was worse because of 360 still? Didn't read all the posts until here.

When I'm wrong I admit and give the proper apologizes for the mistakes. It is easy... I'm not a dumbass .

Now about the second question... I didn't say the game was worse because the 360 itself... I mean the game had content removed, graphics downgraded and the launch delayed due the decision of Square Enix to make a fast port... they even said the content was removed to fit three DVDs and the PS3 will be identical... and the content removed was sufficient to make a new game... so the retail FFXIII version was worst then the finished game for PS3 a year early.

Now to say that was because the 360? No... I can say if they have more time to port to 360 and more disc space (six DVDs) I think they can make the game near (or better... I don't know) the PS3 version.

But at the end they decided to make the game worst because the 360 port instead to wast more time to make both games equal or release the PS3 version like it was before.

Yeap... goes to multiplataform make the game worst.

ethomaz said:
walsufnir said:

When I'm wrong I admit and give the proper apologizes for the mistakes. It is easy... I'm not a dumbass .

I mean the game had content removed, graphics downgraded and the launch delayed due the decision of Square Enix to make a fast port... 

But at the end they decided to make the game worst because the 360 port [bla bla bla]

Provide sources to support your BS, for Pete's sake!

ethomaz said:
walsufnir said:

Now about the second question... I didn't say the game was worse because the 360 itself... I mean the game had content removed, graphics downgraded and the launch delayed due the decision of Square Enix to make a fast port... they even said the content was removed to fit three DVDs and the PS3 will be identical... and the content removed was sufficient to make a new game... so the retail FFXIII version was worst then the finished game for PS3 a year early.

Now to say that was because the 360? No... I can say if they have more time to port to 360 and more disc space (six DVDs) I think they can make the game near (or better... I don't know) the PS3 version.

But at the end they decided to make the game worst because the 360 port instead to wast more time to make both games equal or release the PS3 version like it was before.

oh ok, sorry, I misunderstood your point. so it went multiplat when it was already in a late dev-state? this can kill every game for sure. it would have been better to start developing with multiplat in mind, of course.