By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - global HW & SW 13th arpil up.

Barozi said:
007BondAgent said:

ni no kuni <3 might end up beeing the best selling jrpg on consoles that isn't final fantasy

Not even close.

Monster Hunter Tri is at 2.09m.

i really wouldn't consider Monster Hunter a jrpg

Around the Network
reviniente said:
The advantage for the X360 in the US is similar to the PS3's in Europe, notwithstanding 3DS's usual numbers. The deciding factor seems to be Japan and rest of the World (whatever the hell that means). If adjustments are made in light of the March NPD, how big is the Gap?

I wouldn't consider a 19k difference to a 7k difference similar. It's almost as many PS3s sold in Japan if you subtrat the difference. Europe is still part of the deciding factor since it sells more everyweek.

So interesting to see adjustments from previous weeks now. Seems like business as usual.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It's the start of the month and we've just had another NPD showing up the numbers on this site. I expect them to have fallen by the wayside again by the end of the month.

Lots of sport titles in the US chart shows how dull things are at the moment :(

After seeing the NDP it's hard to take weekly numbers too seriously. Nice to see 3DS where it should be though.

Around the Network

Luigi number one?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I wonder what caused the sales bump in ninokuni, maybe it will be a similar situation to valkyria chronicles.

Yeah! 3DS!
I knew it would have gotten a bump, especially when a game like LM2 sells so much in its first few weeks.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Wii to top 100M any time soon and 3DS will go boom when big software comes.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

pezus said:
Nintendogamer said:
Wii to [not] top 100M any time soon and 3DS will go boom when big software comes.

Did you forget the 'not' there? It will take a really long while for it to reach 100m in sales. Probably won't happen until this holiday season

I will say in shipments number it's about 320K away

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d